Spice Gold vs Real Weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by lifelovefun, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

^ Some people get that. Sucks... :(

2. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

I fucked around with spice gold a few months, I did get high, but then I would feel shitty after smoking a lot.

Rarely will I spike my weed with it to add another edge to it. I do that more with salvia, blue lotus or kanna.

3. tjh001

tjh001 Member

i was thinking that after all the good reviews that being high was pretty shite.i smoked decent amounts of it on different days and nothing... i have never smoked weed.anything i can do or any other legals that might work?

4. kobilica

kobilica Member

Spice smells like meat.

5. georgeygeorgegeorge

georgeygeorgegeorge Member

I tried spice gold, loved it for a while but really fucked up my intelligence and language skills up, I think it dropped by IQ by at least 5 I think some of the damage is permanent too, particularly with memory.

I'd advise anyone to stick to weed.

6. JOHANN

JOHANN Guest

i got spice gold for £20 from camden opposit scorpion shoes.

7. includemymistake

includemymistake Member

I'm going to quote what i posted in another topic:

just so everyone knows,
    spice gold, chillin XXX, etc are all soaked in synthetic cannabinoids.
    (i.e CP 55,940 or HU-308 or Nonabine)

The herbs just add something to the high if anything, kind of like a form of it's own MAOI inhibitor. They seem to be pushing the synthetics more than anything. But nevertheless, it kind of reminds me of how people sell orange jordans as partially MDMA, when in reality its just meth. but at least here it isn't as of a shitty and different kind of a circumstance. These cannabinoids aren't found on a drug test either, in case anyone was going to ask.

I found all the blends to be quite enjoyable, considering the fact that i tried most of them.

8. mushroomdragon

mushroomdragon Member

I LOVE cannabinoids!! Even fake ones. Spice Gold is GREAT!! Its a harsh smoke but it gets you high. I dont think the herbs listed in the ingredients really have shit to do with it. I dont even think they really use those ingredients. But the chemicals they use, work (JWH-018, HU-210, and CP-47,497 homologue) http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/spice_product/spice_product.shtml

Yeah its not at all natural, but it does get you high and for a legal alternative to weed its a fantastic product.

9. sebbie

sebbie Member

You cant compare it to real weed, but as a legal high it is fantastic.

10. mushroomdragon

mushroomdragon Member

Actually its directly comparable to real weed since the chemical ingredient is a cannabinoid agonist and binds to the CB1 and CB2 receptors similar to the way marijuana does.

11. matttoma

matttoma Member

I have been a long time buyer of spice gold and other similar spice gold products and I truly have to say that there great! A while back I stumbled into a guy on craigslist that was selling this blend called PINEAPPLE X-SPICE. He claims it is much stronger than pep spice or spice gold/diamond etc. Well let me tell you he wasn't joking! This Pineapple stuff is like twice the strength of any other product I tried. It's got a catchy little name too, like the movie...lol..

The pineapple x spice cost me $25 a gram (similar to pep spice products), which was totally worth it even though I can buy a 3gram pack of spice gold for $35 - $40. He also told me that repeat customers would get it for the price of $20 a gram and he also had wholesale prices that were more than competitive.

The only problem is I can't find this guy anymore! It has been almost a month now and I haven't seen his ad anywhere on craigslist (as I search all states every 2 or 3 days) If anybody has ever got any Pineapple X Spice before please let me know where you got it from. Out of all the blends I would have to say this is the best one I've ever tried, hands down! Last time I purchased I contacted him through legalherbs420@yahoo.com but like I said ever since then, I can't get a hold of him. Its a real shame too, since this guy shipped super fast (2-3 days tops!), took paypal for payment, and had some of the most bomb legal herb product I've ever tried!

Again, if anyone knows where to get this Pineapple stuff from, please let me know asap.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

13. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

I saw a piece on this "almost pot"
    according to what i saw this stuff is almost 100% weed,and it has been processed enough that you wont show anything on a drug test. wow wouldnt it be nice if peeps could grow this!

14. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

No, that's not what it is at all.

15. SleepyGreen

SleepyGreen Member

It's a cannabinoid. But after smoking K2 for about 2 weeks now, I love the smell of weed even more. Smells so sweet.

16. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

What's a high dose? Like a 3 gram blunt? I'll smoke a pouch in 1 sitting no problem.

I smoked spice diamond.. or platinum or some shit once before. But like 5 minutes after I smoked weed so I didn't get a real great idea of what it's all about.

17. ishikabe

ishikabe Member

Try:

K2
    Black Mamba
    Cloud 9

18. gorilla warfare

gorilla warfare Member

i agree. it'll take you a level or two away from an acid trip. its....amazing.

19. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

20. ishikabe

ishikabe Member

I understand what you're saying, but you need to read the toxicity reports on it. They show up as negative across the board.

21. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I don't understand how this stuff is legal