(speaking of) CURLY HAIR

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Bohemian_Child, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Bohemian_Child

Bohemian_Child Member

year round, but during the summer especially my hair becomes prone to 'jew fro' ness. its kind of cool looking, in that desheveled mess of a person way, (its also been described as crazy woman hair... which wasnt cool) BUT to get back on topic:

do rid my hair of its natural friziness what can i use? ive tried mouse and gel, and id prefer something else. I usually use natural hair products, and would love to keep it this way. Plus im just not a fan of the weighted down greasy grimy look or the straw feel gel can give.

Any suggestions?

2. sugrmag

sugrmag Uber Nerd

I use Burt's bees cuticle cream. When my hair is still damp, I work some through my hair. Then, I wrap pieces around my fingers to shape it. It works very well. And once it dries, you can use a teeny bit to smooth any unruly frizz. Very lightweight and smells delicious!

3. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

I use a fuckload of conditioner in the shower and then work a whole heap more trhough my hair after then blowdry it to shape it. then I pin it up and it looks lovely. :)

4. neckienoo

neckienoo Member

okay my hair just has a little wave,but it used to always frizz! Try to use a detergent free shampoo. It has made a serious difference in the frizz!!! I use JASON- natural apricot shampoo from the health food store.The website is www.jason-natural.com I also love Aveda styling curessence.