speaking of being agressive....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by alex714, May 13, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

im so fucking mad at this one girl right now, i could ring her neck.
    i tried being calm about it, but guess what the psyco bitch does... she drags her boyfriend into it (my cousin) and now hes not talking to me and is beleiving her petty lies...IF SHE WAS IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW I THINK I WOULD TACKLE HER TO FLOOR AND PUNCH HER OUT

ok i feel better now saying that.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That's why I hate women. I pretty much just ignore them. Unless they give me free stuff. Or they can cook. And they don't talk.....

Could it be said that I'm a *GASP*......

Female chauvinist????? :eek:

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I don't like most women either. I used to think it was sad, that I couldn't connect or get along with most others that belong to my same sex.

4. alex714

alex714 To the Left

im not friends with a lot of females either, i find a lot of them to be very competive, jealous and self invovled.

and this one girl.... BLAH...SHE TAKES THE CAKE, THE WHOLE DAM CAKE I TELL YA

5. makno

makno Senior Member

i have found that i must just accept that all females are capable of unspeakable hatfull nonsense for no reason other than the fact that they can! and i think its great . hey thank god im still a stand up guy with all his wits about him , and if there is a girl around , its like having a cobra for a pet , so exiting , so beautifull , and a little dangerous !...hell driving a car is dangerous and not 1% as piquant as mantaining an exotic creature . besides it keeps you on your toes and there are worse ways to die than snakebite {like lonlyness} . i would still do anything for a woman who had my back. she be lookin out for this vatos back and id blast through solid rock on the forwards tip! and nothing would harm her while i still breathed!

6. HappyHaHaGirl

Yeah...I guess I like being a chick for the same reason I hate pretty much every other female on the planet... :) So, I'm a hypocritical bitch....

YAAAAAAY!!!!
    I'm my own hero!

7. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Most of my closest friends are women.

8. makno

makno Senior Member

im living in tennesee and some people are there own grampaws....thats actualy more previalent in the inbred animal lovin midwest! 200 head of herford beef cattle ranging about and 4 very cleen sheep pened up next to the house? you tell me whats goin on!

9. HappyHaHaGirl

It's funny, I know....

But it really is so.....

10. Darius

Darius Member

beleive it or not but now that you have established the fact that you hate females you have now became a "Down to Earth Person" I think women have it hard with society these days what with nicole kidman and that FINE ASS!

11. makno

makno Senior Member

truth is stranger than fiction !i could never have dreamed that up ive seen it!

12. HappyHaHaGirl

You've seen Nicole Kidman's ass? Kudos... ;)

13. makno

makno Senior Member

no darius you dont establish nothing ...you are the hatefulle little shit.... and i love both women and cobras ....i hate and refuse to argue anymore with you ...go away lil fella ...ya bothers me!

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

hm.... angry are we?