Speaking in Tongues

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by TheWay, Jun 26, 2006.

1. TheWay

TheWay Member

I've noticed on multiple occasions that when the Salvia takes me, I sense what seems like extraterrestrial communication of some kind. I have even spouted out long strands of some alien language that just doesn't translate to our reality, but can be hysterical. It's also interesting to (try to) write down words that come to you during a salvia experience. Has anyone else felt/tried this? If so share, expand, maybe even start a new dictionary if you feel so inclined.

Curiosity... :)

2. rustwireinbrick

rustwireinbrick Member

once my room turned into an indoor olympic swimming hall and there was a guy in the far left lane behind me swimming when he saw me he stopped looked at me and gave a smile.

as to what the purpose of thid story is that salvia is a very powerful psychedelic and its very common for a person to go into very complex dilusions/fantasies including the possible mimic of sound smell touch and taste.

now with that said, im not denying you could be accurate of what your experience actually is(im only stating some basics), in which im sure most of us reading would be curious if you could possibly remember any of these alien "words", so that the possibility of a translation and further information on your experience can be gathered by the very experienced members of this forum.

to your last question, iv had a wierd encounter with 3 classic white big black eyed aliens when i closed my eyes on a bong rip but i still assume it was a very complex closed eye visual.... ;), but so far nothing similar to your experience.

3. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

i write during most of my experiences.
    often trying to describe objects seen made of brightly colored sections of artichoke leaves or chinese dragon dogs with white cartoon tube trims. a strange and familiar world.
    often i write about the lines as they appear in the text that is being scrawled, and how it becomes intensely 3-d rising like curved walls under the pen marks up out of the paper.
    simple drawings become enhanced 3-d worlds, and our universe is 4-d
    complex. like

[​IMG]

4. notonlyisitfun

notonlyisitfun Member

hallucinations for me are just related components of myself showing me visually what is going on in abstract thought and ideas.
    they speak to me as coherently and as honestly as I am then capable of speaking to myself.
    if i so much as considered it they would become aliens for me.

5. notonlyisitfun

notonlyisitfun Member

ya im a total weird stranger who says awkward stuff...

6. theotherpath

theotherpath Member

I haven't had any luck with Salvia, but i used to have my own words when i was an acid head. My words didn't mean anything in English, or any other language. I can't describe what they mean in English, because they are descriptive of feelings which i only have while in Tripland, and there aren't words to describe them in English. I suppose that's why my mind felt it neccesary to create those words.

7. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Peyote....er, salvia song, the spirit might be trying to teach you a song or it's prefered name. Listen close...might be something there.

8. MatrimCauthon

MatrimCauthon Member

Think anything like that is just your subconscience

9. TheWay

TheWay Member

could be,
    or divine insight that is sparked by the experience,
    much is hidden from us

i love it