Spanking The Head Of My Penis

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by 2ovus, Jul 28, 2015.

1. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Nope, no belts or anything. Just those rings a couple times, she has that hitachi magic wand she has used a few times. That fuckin thing vibrates so powerful it almost makes your nuts go numb. Speaking of which I may try for that treatment tonight hmmmmm

Kinkey likes this.
  2. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

Ever have her kick your balls? i like that treatment that took a little coaxing but now she will chose it!

3. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

No I haven't, not so sure I'd like the kick to the balls. Honestly I think it's the position I would have to be in to allow it I'm not that comfortable with. We haven't been doing this cbt stuff for much more than a year and are working our way into a little more each time we explore

4. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

Expermenting is the fun part, i never thought I would like the things we do now. Now I crave it. making myself vulnerable is a part I like, i get really excited just before the first kicks or swats

5. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Yeah I know what you mean, one of the first times we tried this I'm pretty sure she put every cock ring we have (Adam & eve always sends us them with every order) onto every part of my penis, sack and even on the head and she pretty much worshipped how hard and swollen everything was

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

Do you like an ass whipping?

7. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I've never had an ass whipping; is it something you think we should try?

Kinkey likes this.
  8. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

I enjoy getting whipped. A riding crop single tail whip are great. After i discovered cock & ball whipping we do that afterwards. You can try it but everyone likes differen t things I like it all!!

9. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I'd be willing to try it; we have gone this far why not keep it going

Kinkey likes this.
  10. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

Good afternoon I really like getting whipped give it a try nothing to lose, everyone is different

11. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

A light strap on the head is great also. Do you like your balls whipped?

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

It's my wife she must like it because sometimes it is her idea

13. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Mine can be pretty sadistic; is yours?

Kinkey likes this.
  14. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I just read back on what your mistress does. Ouch. After hearing needles are used on you my lady sounds like a nun!

15. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

I guess but she is gentle about it

16. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

I had her swat my cock while holding it and it was like when i put it on a table for her to hit lot moree sting!!

17. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

Yeah I like the firm grasps too

18. Kinkey

Kinkey Members

What do you like best, cock or ball torture?

19. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

85% cock “torture” to 15% balls. I say “torture” in parenthesis because bruises or blood are a no go. I just like it rough

Kinkey likes this.
  20. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

My wife's cousin got nasty when sucking my cock recently, she was getting her teeth involved. I told her it is uncomfortable what you are doing and I warned her to stop but she didn't,so I pinned her down and l got my belt off and gave her a good red ass.I then proceeded to give her a hard length up her ass I was angry with her