Spanking stories

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by woodcat, Sep 20, 2006.

1. mayb4u

mayb4u Member

2. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

So we were on vacation this past week, and we stayed in a place with paperthin walls - I mean, the place was made out of plywood. You could hear everything. One morning we were just messing around and it turned into him giving me a hell of a spanking...I knew everyone could hear it, and they must have known what was going on - the sound of a hand hitting my ass is unmistakeable. It was incredibly hot...I got to indulge my love of being spanked and (sortof) my exhibitionist side at the same time.

Just thought you spanking enthusiasts might appreciate that story :)

3. jia

jia Member

I had a similar situation a few years ago. It was me and my girlfriend at the time in a hotel. The walls are of course very thin. She has me bent over and tied to something (a luggage rack maybe? --which is surprisingly comfortable) and is spanking me both with her hand and when her hand got tired a small paddle. I'm making so much noise that the chambermaids who are cleaning on the other rooms were like 'knock knock -- house cleaning?' My girlfriend was like 'NO THANK YOU' and then continued to spank me. I was really really embarassed later but not so much at the time.

4. buttlovr

buttlovr Member

I would put you over my knee. As long as you understood that as well as spanking your ass flaming red, I would ridicule you for being a wet slut from all the ass attention. BD!

5. Alexxxa

Alexxxa Member

It happened about a year ago! I was with my boyfriend in our hotel room! We had just climbed a mountain and were exhausted! He was on the couch while i bent over to take something from our luggage! All of a sudden he spanked me on the ass, saying the my thong could be seen! He then pulled up my thong untill it almost started to hurt but it kinda turned me on because it was strainning my pussy. He took of my jeans and took me in his arms and placed me on him with my ass on his feet. I thought that he was going to lick my ass, but the feeling was exactly the opposite! He spanked me a couple of times and, althought the first times it hurted me, I started to like it. He spanked me hard on bought butt-chicks and in between would sometimes kiss my ass, just to spank me even harder. He spanked me so much that my ass became as red as my thong:mad: . Finally he took those off tooo and started to give my anal:H

[​IMG]

6. mariam60

mariam60 Member

The best one i ever had was when i went out clubbing after a friends party (without my partner knowing). When he found out i had to lie on my back and hold my legs up in the air....omg, that was humiliating but a real turn on for me, cos he could see me getting wet and swollen. This position is only kept for occasions when ive really gone against my partneres wishes......unfortunately

7. chinadoll

chinadoll Member

A few months back my sig o and I blew off work for the day and decided we were going to go spend the day in this artsy/alternative town w/alot of shops, etc. We dropped our son off at the day care and I thought we were ready to hit the road but he tells me he needs to stop at the studio for something. (he is a musician). Did I mention I had a bad attitude all morning? lol When we pulled up to the studio he asked me to come with him. I told him I'd wait. Then he told me I was coming in with him. I started to get kind of nervous, suspecting what may be to come but doubting as well since prior to this he has never really spanked me on his own with out some kind of coaxing or bratting or something. So I followed him into the recording studio. He locked the door behind us. Then he went and pulled over this big arm chair and placed it in front of me. He told me to pull down my pants and bend over it. I couldn't even believe it was happening. I was soooo embarassed, turned on, confused, happy as hell, and humiliated. So I bent over the back of the chair. He picked up a guitar cord off of the floor and doubled it into a loop and hit me once on each side. That is all it took to send me to tears which is highly unusual. That was the release that I soo much needed. That was the most painful thing he ever used and I don't want to experience that again. He had me stand up he put his arms around me and held me for a few. Then he took me into this other side room and bent me over the back of the couch and proceeded to fuck me. I was soooo happy that day. He really surprised me with this one. I am so happy that he finally gets it. I am very grateful for him. :)
    (I'm horny again thinking about it...lol )

1 person likes this.
  8. simpletask1

simpletask1 Guest

I suppose that getting spanked before church ensures that she will behave and not distract anyone during the service, right? Sort of a Pre-emptory Spanking...

David in Miami

9. simpletask1

simpletask1 Guest

And WHERE, may I ask is that young man today? Are you still together? If not, then why? You make it sound so perfect and idyllic....

David in Miami

10. Spaceboy13

Spaceboy13 Member

my last girl was naked except for leather boots on that went up to her knees. she was bent over and she looked at me and smiled. and i think she basically said punish me. so i started spanking the shit out of her. asking her if she was a good little whore and shed shake her head and say she was a bad little slut. i stuck my fingers in her asshole until none more would fit. it hurt her but i made her take it and kept spanking the shit out of her. and then i made her suck on my fingers. it was fucking hot

11. Arlene

Arlene Member

Just last night I was yelling at my boyfriend, I can't even remember what for(thats just how much of a silly little thing it was) the whole time he was just standing there, listening. The he asked, " Are you done?"
    Silence. Then He sent me to our room. When he came up 15 min. later I was sitting on the bed, feeling bad for yelling at him. As he approached me he slowly took off his belt, which made me cringe.When he got to me, without saying a word as there was no need to, he used his left hand to swiftly scoop up me knees, exposing my bum. I was wearing a light summer dress, so I only had my underwear between me and his belt.
    Then he started yelling at me about being respectful as he was beating my sit spot. After I started crying he sent me to go get the hairbrush. I did so and when i came back he was sitting on the edge of the bed.
    He grabbed the brush and pulled me down over his knee. After lifting my dress up and pulling my underwear (I hate the word panties, it sounds so dirty) down, he bruised my bottom with the hairbrush. Afterwards I sat on his lap as he cuddled me and told how much he loved, but that I was to be a good girl or I was going to go back over his knee.
    After a while he tucked me in (he does this almost every night, as he stays up later than me) , even though it was only 6:30, and told me I am to stay in bed until after he wakes up in the morning.
    The first thing I did when he woke up was go to the bathroom. Then, when I came back he took me doggy style, then gave me a light hand spanking.
    My bottom is still blue :(

12. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

When I was little I usually only got spanked after church. Usually for some percieved misbehavior that morning.

13. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

My old boyfriend used to do this but it didn't work too good because...how does this work? I would love to get spanked while doing this but a man's own body is in the way. He would have to pull back to make room for a strong swat, frustrating

14. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

Molly....I so envy you...

15. spankCurious

spankCurious Guest

What is BD?

16. Climbing Arms of Ivy

Climbing Arms of Ivy Senior Member

I wanna be spanked ....bad

I would love a guy to rub me too along with it

17. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

lol lol lol... wow that is so good!

18. Rastas maginty

Rastas maginty Member

That is really hot

19. magdalene sheldon

magdalene sheldon Guest

20. Englishman

Englishman Member

I was surprised. In bed with a very straight and respectable woman, but doggy style. I gave a light slap on her num cheek. Then another the other side. I stopped. She said 'Don't stop'. Harder. I stopped. She said 'More, I like it'... Afterwards we talked about it and she said how surprised she was how much she enjoyed it, wouldn't have thought someone like her would etc etc. So, if you get the chance, try it. The orgasm for both of us was fantastic.