Spanking as punishment

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by PandaSquish, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Tinybrat820

Tinybrat820 Members

I got my butt beat today with a hairbrush then the belt and then a long full force hand spanking

it was about 3 hours ago and my ass is still on fire.

2. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

hurts so good

Very Kinkey and Kinkey like this.
  3. Tinybrat820

Tinybrat820 Members

I deserved every smack and more but because it was my first I got the rest this morning all with the brush 40 yesterday and 100 today.

Kinkey likes this.
  4. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

Nice, she must be in charge to spank you like that. My ass turns red and it is hard to sit on after I get a hard spanking. My wife is in charge and she keeps it that way. I have learned what being a sub is all about. It all started when she caught me wearing her panties. She keeps me in them all the time now. I have also learned to help out with a lot of the housework chores.

pansymaid likes this.
  5. Tinybrat820

Tinybrat820 Members

Yes she is if I don't behave she will punish me again.

Very Kinkey and Naughty boy like this.
  6. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

7. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

I think that might be me. I wish.

Kinkey likes this.
  8. subrickguy

subrickguy Members

In the attachment, the guy is getting it from one, while two others wait their turn. Poor guy, he will have trouble sitting down for a week after they all get their turn.

Very Kinkey likes this.
  9. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

My wife likes her pussy spanked but only as the ultimate punishment. She normally gets her bottom spanked but if the punishment merits it she gets her pussy spanked. She says it’s the most intense and most humiliating.

10. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife makes the rules in our house. If I misbehave or forget one of my chores, it's over her knees for a bare ass spanking. She prefers her wooden paddle but sometimes uses a leather strap. My butt is red and tender for days.

11. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

12. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Very creative. He gets a couple of minutes of pleasure, then an extended session of discipline and pain.

13. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

Ouch, that is definitely a strict way to spank a boy

Very Kinkey likes this.
  14. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

A real spanking is strict, demanding, only starts after you really want it end, and takes quite a while to get used to. I recently agreed to receive a "real" spanking from my ladyfriend. After anticipating it for almost two weeks it happened. Hairbrush and strap. Quite an experience. I expect that we will do that again.

Very Kinkey and bsboy like this.
  15. Eagles

Eagles Visitor

If you haven't done it already, I would suggest sitting down with him without any distractions and explain to him how important it is to you for him to spank you. Tell him that you understand that he doesn't want to hurt you, but being spanked is something that you enjoy (but only if you've been spanked before.) Have him "practice"on you - one spank at a time. Then ask him to repeat it and talk about what it was like for him and you. See if that works.

Very Kinkey likes this.
  16. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I can not imagine anything more toe-curling embarrassing for a grown man (an alpha male at that!) than to be spanked on his bare bottom over the knee of a lovely female spanker who is not a romantic partner.. perhaps being cornered somehow into submitting to a spanking from his EX-grilfriend or EX-wife (who really have incentive to lay it on), or female boss, or married neighbor... and in all cases to be spanked IN FRONT OF those women's very attractive and very shocked - but increasingly snickering, giggling and approving - girlfriends!!! YIKES!!! (where do I sign up???)

Very Kinkey likes this.