Spanking as punishment

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by PandaSquish, Jun 18, 2013.

1. mathias0815

mathias0815 Members

Hmmm, as a man I can tell you its hard to predict which way it finally will turn out - fear to loose the loved one.... but anyway, as already mentioned: make your wishes specific as possible - cz than the partner could rely on them - although unclear if there is an aftermath complain or not

How could a car pull up when you are over the bed? Drive through the door into your bed? I always thought that one has to get out of the car for that stuff... but I see - I learn new ideas how to handle some stuff as well :)

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

It sure as fuck isn't a reward!

C/S,
    Rev J

3. Esma

Esma Members

Spanking as a punishment is an incredible turn on.
    I need a real, severe spanking with a belt or a cane at least once a week...one designated "punishment day" when I know that I will be bending over for a good, hard strapping, or a severe caning, or both, several times during that day, according to my master's wish. He has been known to make me stand in a corner between sessions, just waiting for him to call me back to where he is waiting to give me more of what I desperately need.
    There have been times when I literally could not sit down once he was through with me. It makes me very obedient, I assure you!
    I can't help it, I crave it.

4. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

My pants are down and I am bent over for you eyewonttell. I am ready for you to spank my naughty bare bottom with a strap or whatever until my bum is red and I am crying like a 6 year old. Do you think you could make me cry?

Kinkey likes this.
  5. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I administer punishment spankings. I may giggle a little at first before I begin. But to be honest, if I am giggling, then that is really bad news for the man I'm about to spank.

Naughty boy and (deleted member) like this.
  6. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife spanks me whenever I'm out of line or fail to do my chores. There is no sexual connection at all - pure punishment spankings and effects are felt for days!

7. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

I got a good old fashioned open hand spanking on my bare ass once after my Dad caught me naked playing with myself. Then he made me stay that way until my mother came home and then they both spanked my bare ass a couple more times until my mon saw I was just getting another boner from it. Since it wasn't having the desired effect they never did it again after that, even though they knew I was still sneaking around the house naked beating off every chance I got!

8. Davehappy71

Davehappy71 Members

Normal behaviour.

9. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

Had an experience with a couple of old wankers in the woods, one was surprised at how casual I was just wandering around the woods naked and commented that I was a bad boy so I let them take turns spanking me. I laid bent over a downed tree trunk and let them take turns spanking my bare ass with their hands and sticks until it was that warm stinging numbness. They kept it up until I was ready to explode and then I came while dry humping on the rough bark. Eventually they switched to slapping my ass with their limp cocks and rubbing them on my butt crack. I wouldn't let them penetrate when they got between my cheeks though.

10. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I like to have my lady punish me if I cum to early or get too aroused (it’s a game, not a serious thing). I like when she slowly strokes me and if I start to cum before she’s given me permission she spanks and slaps my penis and balls until i either finish cumming or I use our safe word

Kinkey likes this.
  11. Females_over_males

12. Females_over_males

13. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

I love this picture. Reminds me of the one time I spanked my hubby's bare ass in front of one of my sisters. She was amazed at the whole dynamic and actually gave him a few whips too and my hubby was embarrassed beyond belief.

14. Females_over_males

Oh yes! Spanking a man in front of other women takes him to a whole other level of humiliation. Especially when he is in the corner afterwards, and his reddened up butt is on display

15. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

Oh, my sister enjoyed it plenty too. She always thought my hubby was kind of arrogant and does not like him much. So that was the perfect moment for her to let lose. And boy, she hit him hard. To top it off, my hubby has a very small penis, like 1" soft and it was on full display for her to make fun of. She made sure to take some pics with her phone, so she has a little blackmail material on him. :imp::blush:

16. Females_over_males

Fantastic! I've taught quite a few Women how to deal with the errant men in their lives. It is truly wonderful seeing them getting what has been coming to them for their bad behavior. Your sister whipped his ass GOOD! Ohh..I love it!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Sambone and Kinkey like this.
  17. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I have given my husband a few punishment spankings. He usually thought it was going to be erotic foreplay, until I started bitching at him about whatever transgression of his I felt needed to be dealt with. Then it became truly unpleasant for him.

18. Females_over_males

Yes! This is what I am talking about. That's how you keep a man in line. I have taught many Women this very thing. When a man comes to see me for a session for the first time, he may think that I'm going to be playfully smacking his butt. But, he soon finds out that he is being punished. As in seriously punished. Of course, my returning clients know that they are getting their butts whipped hard, and if there is any smiling or laughter, it will come from me, not them. I have some men whose wives/girlfriends come along for the session so that they can partake in punishing their man. A girlfriend of one of my clients told me that she had a toy ball and string paddle that she will spank him with and would be suitable for the job and I said "so long as you are tearing his rear end up with it. Nothing playful. He deserves punishing and you need to really blister that butt of his". So, she soon got a very thick wooden sports paddle to punish him with and sent me a picture of it. I was so proud of her.

Sambone, Kinkey and pansymaid like this.
  19. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

I started out with thin "ping pong" types of paddles, but they didn't last long, and they really weren't effective in terms of administering a punishment spanking. Eventually we ordered a nice thick and very solid wooden hairbrush paddle from the "Disciplinary Wives Club." When it arrived, I was able to intercept it, and use it as a surprise on him one night. He thought he was getting the ping pong paddle, then I proceeded to thoroughly paddle him with the new instrument. He was surprised to say the least, and I knew immediately how effective it would be.

20. Females_over_males

Oh yes. Wooden hairbrushes are the best. They deliver a very sound paddling. The toy ball and string paddles and ping pong paddles tend to break after just a few spankings. One time, a client brought with him several of those toy ball string paddles for me to spank him with in a session. He brought several because how easily they break. After the second one broke on his butt, I had him take the remainder of them and glue them together. They did pack more of a punch once they were combined like that, but not nearly as good as my wooden hairbrush. Even my much thicker sports paddles tend to break after awhile. The wooden brush on the other hand, is extremely durable

Sambone likes this.