spanking as a turn on

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by billy1, Jul 22, 2006.

1. brdinking

brdinking Member

I'm in my 40's. Female, very submissive and I enjoy being spanked during foreplay and while in the doggy position. I have found it hard to find a partner that I can really open up to about this though.

2. Cpiezy

Cpiezy Member

Last night with my girl I spanked her so hard in the doggie position her ass was fucking bright red. Then I fucked her harder it was lots of fun. But I have never been spanked

3. Shiro

Shiro Guest

I hardly find it as a turn on.
    If some one just give me pat on the fanny I feel to self conscience.

4. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

i dont like being spanked girl ive been fuckin is wicked submissive. almost to the point of acted out rape. she loves getting spanked as hard as ppossible. i love it. hell she'll even let me smack her right in the face, granted afterward i have to let her smack me jus as hard which makes me laugh. its all in good fun

5. buba1960

buba1960 Member

I'd luv to help you out!
    Message me Lets Chat.;)

6. Curlygirl

Curlygirl Member

Does butt slapping counts as spanking? That i like, when my bf slaps me on the butt or when he squeezes my buttocks.

7. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

8. Curlygirl

Curlygirl Member

9. azizullah98

azizullah98 Member

i do not think that i m out of topic here.
    azizullah98@yahoo.com

10. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

i get turned on so much when i'm spanked..
    one of my ex lovers really enjoyed spanking me with my clothes or costume on, & that always got me wet right away :D it makes me wanna rip my clothes off

11. RockiesFan

RockiesFan N/A

I had a former girlfriend who liked to be spanked. Not really my thing, but it worked for her so who was I to judge? :p When she was in the mood for sex, she's often think of something "naughty" she'd done and say "You could spank me" as if it would be punishment. we weren't together a long time, but I thought it was kinda cute. :)

12. alainn

alainn Member

my bf loves to spank me, seeing how much he enjoys it is a turn on, if its not to hard its hott :)

13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

i like when my boyfriend grabs my ass more. but spanking can be hot when im in the mood, especially if im on top.

14. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

Getting spanked....... :)

15. CasualViewer

CasualViewer Member

Yeah I find spanking to be a turn on. I would like to be spanked by a woman someday

16. ISpank

ISpank Guest

I gave my first actual spanking today after work. I have wanted to spank a man for years. We had met before & he agrees he needs to be spanked to perform at work & for his attitude (pitching fits, etc.). This was his first maintenance spanking. I liked it more than I even thought I would. Now I am wondering how I stand up to others? Am I better? Worse? More? Less? Harder? Less hard? I knew what I wanted to do & we had talked & agreed at a different time. Has anyone experienced this on either side & willing to tell me their thoughts on how long this should last? Any hints tips suggestions? This was a bare bottom, hand spanking over my knee. Nothing awful, but I did have him squirming. I would love to do this on a regular basis.

17. Carmen Kiss

Carmen Kiss Banned

Such a turn on

18. Bluejeansguy

Bluejeansguy Member

Wow Bend Over and lets do it!

19. kmack

kmack Guest

i loooove getting spanked, being called a naughty girl and getting taken over the knee

20. Fargone

Fargone Guest

My wife and I are mildly iinto pain. Me more than her. I want to be spanked HARD, but she doesn't have that in her to hurt someone. I try to explain to her that it hurts, but it is a huge turn one.

We have 2 teenagers, so this reduces the times that I can get spanked. So when they are out of the house I have to bargain with her. 10 hard smacks with the belt, or our recently purchased flog in return for me eating her while she cums twice.

Nothing gets me going more than being tied face down on the bed, and hearing the jingling of the belt buckle while she is walking towards the bed for my punishment.:sunny: