spanking as a turn on

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by billy1, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Arshan

Arshan Member

I used to spank my ex all the time. She'd start to cry and I'd feel bad but she said it was part of the fun. I'd still feel bad for a bit, but I soon got over it and keep the spanking up.

2. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

I agree it's easier to get that good sting going with a paddle or other toy, rather than a hand. A hand is nice to start with and my bf loves touching, but I find it quite soft, so I definitely keep a spatula by the bed

3. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Molly speaks the truth. I dont know how many PM's and IM's and e-mails I've gotten from dudes who read my posts and assume I want to cyber. Just because we post randy things doesnt mean we want to tell you all about it one on one. It is creepy, and after the millionth message, it just gets annoying.
    Now, back on topic, I just last month got my first spanking.. it was hot. I have been spanking boys for years however. I even have a purple leather crop. Ive only ever had submissive boys, until now and I am enjoying the shit out of it. :drool:

4. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

My favorite thing is a paddle that's kinda like a ping pong paddle with a bunch of holes drilled in it. (To cut down on wind resistance, vous savez.)

Or a wooden spoon. Ow.

Cuff, ohhhhhhh yes, with two dildos inside please.

5. mariam60

mariam60 Member

Yes, i enjoy being spanked. i thouught for years it was a bit strange but im glad to c im not the ony person who enjoys this. Bring it on.

6. spinningtop

spinningtop Member

Hey Mariam, welcome! No you're definitely not alone :)

7. AmberRosie

AmberRosie Member

I love it. I love it with a little whip, not to hard but enough for a good sting, and then glides it over me. And then when he surprises me with his hand its a different feeling, amazing.

8. Simplicius

Simplicius Member

And I like spanking women and girls, who like being spanked. In the pre- internet- Age there were hardly means to discuss about our passion. I and my family were allways non- spankers, though in the 60- 70ths physical punishment was still rather common in Germany and even in some "federal states" still legal at school. For me it was some kinda a Credo, never to beat children or girls.
    I still think, spanking is not suited in education and rather barbaric.

I discovered my passion, when I was about 15 years old. That was during an exchange programm in England. I once watched a british girl, being caned.

I felt terrible sorry for her- but got a great errection.

9. anonmaleuk

anonmaleuk Member

For spanking is something i feel the need to do when i am aroused rather than as a way of becoming aroused. For example, if i am penetrating a woman from behind as she kneels or bends forwards, then her ass is an obvious target and i lean slightly to the side and slap her buttock as hard as i can as i am fucking. It usually works for both as a build up to climax. I agree with cuff that flesh on flesh suits me best. And if i slap hard it feels good that my palm stings as well as her bottom.

10. Spanking Hero

Spanking Hero Banned

Of course spanking
    is a major turn on for me and alot of others!

11. BabyMopar

BabyMopar Member

i enjoy spankings from time to time.. i prefer to be spanked with a hand though..

12. again...

again... Member

Warm and tingly, dh is very pleased and aroused, it's good.

13. cpcp

cpcp Member

Any guys around Southampton, UK wanna practise? ... cane or strap ... :) I've got a web page
    [​IMG]

14. Climbing Arms of Ivy

Climbing Arms of Ivy Senior Member

hahahaha

15. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Growing up in the southern U.S. spankings were a fairly common occurance in schools when I was little. It still is in many areas of our region. It was normally done with a wooden paddle usually 12 to 18 inches long, about a half inch thick and usually about 3 inches wide. Sometimes the paddle had holes drilled in it to keep an air cushion from forming between the board and your butt. A paddle with holes stings a lot worse than the plain, non-holed type.

I got the paddle several times in elemetary school but by Jr. High that had tapered off and things like detentions were more common.

Paddlings were common punishments for both boys and girls. I don't think the cane ever saw much use in the states, although wooden switches were sometimes used.

As for turn on spanking I think a paddle is a decent choice. It gives a warm stinging sensation w/o leaving welts. I've never seen a cane being used as a consentual spanking device but I imagine it would be pretty harsh.

16. Flagelous

Flagelous Guest

I was spanked by mom until I was about 13-14, as were my two sisters, both younger than I. She put us on her lap bare and after I was able, I got erect almost every time. The spankings never were very severe, nor did they last long. The only thing was, she never let me cover up.

17. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

Hmm I dont really like to spank lol I think its weird to spank a guy

18. Didymus Doppelgänger

Didymus Doppelgänger Misfit Lover

19. martymagoo

martymagoo Guest

Personally I am against the cp of children. I think adult play needs to be "safe" in terms of comfort level, pain tolerance, drama, etc. I also think spanking releases good brain chemicals, sort of cheap prozac, and many people of all ages probably get relief from depression and anxiety. It always
    seemed strange to me, when I was a kid, that many kids liked spanking, the more painful the better. The brain rush makes the pain ok.

20. IWantTo

IWantTo Member

I don't spank guys but I like to get spanked. I've never been asked to spank a guy.