Spanking anyone?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by SEBOY, Sep 29, 2018.

1. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi guys. Any spanking fans out there. Spankees,spankers,switch etc? I love all things spanking and CP but finding it hard to find a group that is worthwhile anywhere.

Anyone interested then please post something and maybe we can start group of true enthusiasts. Different views,likes,experiences,fantasies,what position,favourite implements,what to wear or not to wear,how hard, who with and anyrhing else you can think of.

So please join in and lets let loose, put it in writing here andsee what happens ok?

Good luck guys!

Jennygirl43 and I love it like this.
  2. Chiefnut

Chiefnut Member

I do like being spanked. I've had a few guys spank my ass with their hands as he's doing me. I've been spanked by a switch outside. I also like some light spanking on my balls.

3. Jennygirl43

Jennygirl43 Members

Im a 43 year old female spanking turns me on i like reading about it i like watching it and i would really love to get an old fashioned over the knee spanking but my boyfriend dosnt like the idea og hitting me that way i need to figure out how to convince him he will like it because i need a spanking badly

4. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

i would do it for you ;)

5. Jennygirl43

Jennygirl43 Members

Im a very naughty girl in need of a over the knee bare bottom spanking maybe even with a good paddle ive been very naughty

thefallenone1986 and I love it like this.
  6. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

Hi Jenny. Come and see me if you want a good hard spanking. Where are you?