Spanking and middle names

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Miss Squirm, May 5, 2021.

1. Miss Squirm

Miss Squirm Newbie

When my b/f sentences me to a spanking, he always asks me to confirm my name for the record. I give him my 1st and last names and he always asks me my middle name. I reluctantly say it and he then sentences me using my full names to so many strokes of the paddle, to be administered on the bare. I find it as arousing as hell and now being asked my middle name is enough to turn me on as I anticipate my fate.

Does anyone else enjoy this? It really adds spice for me.

Paula

MasseurNaturel and Deejay88 like this.
  2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Miss Squirm Yes Paula, I can totally see why that adds spice for you, it adds to the formalities of being disciplined. Discipline is as much about the mental control as well as the physical punishment. My partner, along with her friends, do something similar with me, albeit the other way around. I am only referred to using derogatory names, but I have to call them by a formal name of their choice, either real or made-up, prefixed with Miss, Mistress, Lady or similar.

squirrely1 likes this.