Spanked by younger person

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by michaelh, Dec 5, 2010.

1. michaelh

michaelh Member

I would love to be spanked by a young girl (or group of young girls), preferably under 16 and I have to be stripped by them first before bending over each of their knees. The last girl gets to turn me over and masturbate me! What a fantasy!!:devil:

2. ninjaJIM69

ninjaJIM69 Guest

Hmm...
    I have never really gotten into the spanking thing with the wife, or any former girlfriends. But if I were to have a femdom kinda fantasy, I think I would perfer the women be older than me. Age = experience and all that...
    I am 30, and I gotta say that having a 40-something women completely have her way with me would be a fantasy of mine.
    By the same token, mine completely having my way with a 20-something girl is obviously a fantasy of mine :)

cheers!

3. midnights-unicorn

midnights-unicorn Guest

Im in my 40s and I have a younger husband thats 20yr younger and he has spanked me many times and I enjoy it greatly.

I enjoy him tying me up, putting me over his knee or just telling me to bend over. What ever his pleasure is and he wants I will do.... I enjoy him telling me what he wants me to do to him and making me do it as well.

Im looking forward to more sessions along with exploring other areas of pleasure with him.

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

under 16? masturbate you? that sounds pretty awful and illegal.

Maximillian1 likes this.
  5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Fantasy is not illegal. :2thumbsup:

6. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

The awful part doesn't change and in my fantasy if that happened it would be illegal but that's why i don't fantasize about.. and for the fact i'm not attracted to under age girls.

7. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

You are correct. A fantasy is not illegal at all. This thread reminds me of a situation that happened to a client of mine. Years ago, when he was in the early days of his spanking experiences, he had a mistress he would go to for spanking and discipline sessions. She was either the very first domme/disciplinarian that he sessioned with, or she was one of the first ones. Anyway, that was in 2003-2004. Fast forward to now. He had not seen her since around that time. He often wondered what ever became of her. So, he did some searching and found her online. However, what he found made him freak the hell out. She claimed that as of right now, she is 32 years old. She claims that as her present age. If that is the case, that would have meant that she would have only been 16 when he was getting sessions with her! My client was around 30 or so at that time. He is NOT into underage girls, and he would never have done anything of an adult nature with someone who was only 16. So, the girl did one of two things. She either lied (about her age) then, or she is lying now. He was really freaked out at the possibility that he may have engaged in these types of activities with a female who was, at the time, underage. However, from what he has told me, I think she is probably lying about her age now. If she isn't 40 by now, then she is very close to it. There is no way that she is just now 32 years old. I asked him how she was, as far as the sessions went and he said that she was great. As in, she definitely knew what she was doing. So, I find it hard to believe that a female would have had time to become as good as she was, at such a young age. That would have meant that she started giving spanking sessions at around 13-14. I know that stranger things have happened, but that just wasn't the case here. I think she just has not updated her age in several years.