Spanish army comes back from Irak

Discussion in 'Europe' started by migle, May 10, 2004.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

You think? Maybe you're right... I don't know though...

Sorry for being vulgar... it happens sometimes when I'm revolted! ;)

2. migle

migle Senior Member

It's going to repeat the same history as in afganistan, USA army is going to leave the country, and after, press is gonna forget the conflict, and we're not going to hear more about that, and if we don't know what's happening, we believe nothing is going wrong, so the country has been left in a safety situation, we forget and continue our lives and no more questions to governments.
    Nowadays in Afganistan, Taliban army has conquered again half the country and the war continues, but we don't receive any news.
    And in Irak it will happen the same, they 're gonna leave the country worse than it was when they arrived.

3. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

Ofcourse it's the right place to post such topics.
    I think Zapateros decision is great. My government is the worst asslicker. They still talk about mass destruction weapons and all that bs. But Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and all the other war criminals are about to lose the war (because there is still war in Iraq, but some people haven't realized yet, because of their governments lies). In Pentagon they're actually starting to calculate about how to withdraw from Iraq, because they know they're in deep shit trouble.
    By time, I hope people will realize how big a mistake and criminal act the war was, and never again elect such shitty governments.

4. Flowerian

Flowerian Senior Member

I think it wasn't good for Europe that a part of the countries were against and some were for the war...

5. migle

migle Senior Member

I think the same, that's why I agree with Zapatero's decision to retire troops from Iraq, because I think we have to be with Europeans, all together, not with the USA.