Southeastern WI

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WDYKAM, May 27, 2006.

1. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Saw Herbuhluvuh's post and thought it sounded like myself. Anyone here from southereastern wisconsin? Like he said i'd love to throw down and get high!!! Town I live in has crooks (hey, they are drug dealers, right?) and I'm sick of it. PM me.

2. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Be careful folks.
    Maybe WDYKAM's legit, but he PM'ed me yesterday asking me to hook him up.
    Beware of someone who's asking people on a discussion board for drugs.

3. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Wtf man. I didn't ask you to hook me up. I asked you for advice on growing. Re-read your message. I never once asked you to send me weed or anything like that. I simply asked for advice. Damn man just try not to put words in my mouth or make false statements about me dude. Like I said re-read that message bro then you tell me where I asked you to "hook me up".

Also I'm glad you mentioned my name which is WDYKAM which stands for what do you know about me. It seems fitting that i mention that in this situation.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Calm down man, you dont know how many potential "cops" we got coming on here some times askin for weed or to hook up to smoke. Its just paranoia. As for your situation, I say look for people to smoke up with offline.

5. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

Does sound flaky wantin to hook up right out of the gate! [​IMG]

6. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

ill smoke a bowl with some pigs..thatd be a story to tell.

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I understand the paranoia. I just didn't expect it since there is already another thread from someone else about the exact same thing. Only reason I got mad was the PM I sent to rangerdanger had nothing to do with getting hooked up. I explained to him the situation I'm in right now and asked him for advice on if I should try to grow or just wait until I'm older. I didn't ask for weed man lol. Maybe he didn't read the whole thing I dunno but whatever my friend just came over and we're high so it's all good. Peace.

8. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

lol they dont really think your a cop they just like to pick on people that want to smoke over the internet even if they are thousands of miles away. herbuh is legit because he has been around forever with like 3,000 post. and you come with only 26 posts. so its just not trustworthy. know what i mean?

9. Naturalhi

[​IMG] Somebody get that some anti itch cream! [​IMG]

10. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I hear you.

11. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I don't usually do this, but since it's an issue, here are 2 excerpts from the PM WDYKAM sent me:
    >Even though I have all these things against me I live in a town where I know zero straight dealers. I've lost around 200 dollars over the last year. Weed is hard to find... I've searched high and low for a good connection but the weed is controlled by thugs around here.<
    And then in this thread:
    >Anyone here from southereastern wisconsin? Like he said i'd love to throw down and get high!!!<

I prefaced my comment saying you may be legit WDYKAM. And I responded to your PM, giving you grow advice.
    I will help just about anyone GROW marijuana.

12. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

I never asked you to hook me up with weed though. I was asking you if with my lifestyle would it be possible for me to grow. That's all I asked I would never expect someone to send me drugs over the internet man. I do apologize for being a bit aggressive. No big deal I just didn't want people thinking I would send you a PM saying "Hey I can't get weed and you grow it so why don't you send some to me", you know?

13. Naturalhi

Good greif Charlie Brown canwe gnaw this bone much longer?