South Carolinians

Discussion in 'North and South Carolina' started by redhead89, Jun 21, 2009.

1. FireXtreme

FireXtreme Guest

I'm in the Spartanburg area.

2. afghanhash

afghanhash Guest

hey guys greenville here. Just tried shrooms for the first time last night and i fell in love. too bad im all out :confused:

3. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

South Carolina is an awesome state..i could see myself living there...i know a peep or two in Rock Hill

4. Maery Clarity

Maery Clarity Guest

I'm over here near Columbia SC (about halfway between Cola and Augusta) and we have always had LOTS of fun in SC...it's not a place that's so much about going out as staying in though, we do a lot of bonfires and hanging with friends.

I'm going to be trading SC for Mexico soon though, we're going down there to work on a Burn-related festival that is starting up in December. :D

5. SoulHippie

SoulHippie Member

I'm from Greenville.

6. Gametimebrizzle

Gametimebrizzle Guest

Greenville...well, Easley actually. Wish I could find some quality chems. My search has been unsuccessful for quite some time. Maybe a fellow South Carolinian could lend a hand with a PM?

7. bohemianpoet

bohemianpoet Guest

greenville/simpsonville here! i'm the resident hipster in a flourishing punk rock scene.

8. NC_Sweetpea

NC_Sweetpea Guest

I like some of the Psy Trance music coming from Greenville or various places...very nice.

9. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

Hi folk, is ne1 interested in doing francis marion natl forest rainbo gathering?

10. taotaotasi

taotaotasi Guest

When is it? I live in Charleston, could probably make it...

11. atrain

atrain Guest

upstate sc, reporting in.

12. rojored

rojored Member

Jenkinsville

13. Limeyx100

Limeyx100 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Greenville here also

14. hardnusa38

hardnusa38 Guest

Im in swansea gaston area.. 15 miles south of cola myself..

15. VWcam

VWcam Guest

Downtown Columbia resident! Nice to see there are kind people posting from the area!

16. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

South Carolina - Where outside partying was born, lol. Not much you can't do in SC, from the Beach to what we call Mountains. About the only things I can think of that you can't do in South Carolina is building Igloo's and watching the Salt Flat rock's move by themselves, but thats what the Internet is for, right? Howdy to all ya'll SC folk's, GO TIGERS LOL!

17. Popa Rabbit 13

Popa Rabbit 13 Members

MYRTLE BEACH DRUM CIRCLE
    email - mbdrumcircle@gmail.com
    www.************/groups/322879897682/

HIPPIE ANNIVERSARY ! The Next Myrtle Beach Drum Circle is Saturday, June 18th (The Strawberry Moon) at the Myrtle Beach State Park, (officially) from 6pm until 9:30pm. The weather forecast (as of this writing) is calling for a wonderful 80 degrees, with a slight chance of an early AM shower. The beautiful ocean-side shelter #2 that everyone loves, is reserved all day for us (thank you David !) for anyone who wants to show up early. And as always, if there is any of the wet stuff, we’ll have the shelter covered and everyone dry, but it’s looking pretty good at this point. The fans will also be out in force as well, though I doubt we’ll need them at this sweet breezy shelter. The last couple drum circles have been off the charts, which show just how well the “new mailing list” is working, so if you haven’t already added yourself, please do so at: mbdrumcircle@gmail.com ! Or you can send it to me directly and I’ll add you myself. The paint station will be back again and Sarah Heist and some others have volunteered to run it since Emily (bummer Emily…) will be out of town. So if you like art and painting and working with the wee-ones, and some of the adult kids too, you’re in for a great time! There will also again be some jewelry and other crafts available for you as well ! This event will also be a potluck so if you can, please contribute, but it’s never necessary. Some bring a favorite recipe, covered dish, pre-prepared or bagged munchies and/or cool beverages. David has said he will have charcoal and some equipment there if anyone wishes to BBQ on site. And it now being summer, you may want to bring your bathing suit as well. And a quick thank you to Ralph and Elvia for the kindness of your healing presence last month, we hope to see you again Saturday! The 2016, AND the 2017 dates are now posted. And all upcoming drum circle dates will be pinned at the top of the group page. We look forward to seeing everyone as usual, and again, thank you for helping our community to continually evolve and grow. Bring your hoops, poi, drums, bells, shakers, flutes and instruments of merriment, we’ll burn some sage, and help CREATE THE VIBE ! We love you all… namaste’ !

2016 DRUM CIRCLE DATES

Jun 18 Strawberry Moon - 13th Anniversary- ocean-side shelter #2 reserved all day ! (Thank you David !)
    Jul 16 Thunder Moon
    Aug 20 Sturgeon Moon
    Sep 17 Harvest Moon
    Oct 15 Hunter's Moon
    Nov 12 Beaver Moon
    Dec 10 Cold Moon - Fireplace Shelter Reserved!

email - mbdrumcircle@gmail.com
    www.************/groups/322879897682/
    https://twitter.com/MrtlBhDrumCircl
    https://plus.google.com/communities/116406269168757725436

*Please remember that alcohol is prohibited at the state park.

18. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Blythewood here, just North of Columbia . Hit me up if you are near here !

Jmack likes this.
  19. Russ Sawyer

Russ Sawyer Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just south of Florence here

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Funny what 7 years can do to a place. I honestly love Greenville now, it is a beautiful city. There are still a lot of conservatives and yuppies but you gotta take the good with the bad

Alice in SC likes this.