Sources....

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by otb01, May 4, 2007.

1. otb01

otb01 Member

I have found a source for 2C-E and 5-MeO-DMT (the two that I want). However, they only take eGold. They used to take PayPal but now they don't. I honestly just want to pay by cash/COD and they won't do that... Can anyone help me out?

2. illusion25

illusion25 Member

it is not wise to publically trade sources.
    take it to the PM....
    and i dont have any sources so dont ask.

google is your friend

3. uplink

uplink Member

thebullionexchange.com and e-gold.com

4. otb01

otb01 Member

eGold doesn't make sense to me... Can someone explain it?

5. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

i've been told you can fund alertpay with a CC, then fund e-gold with alertpay. Haven't tried this myself. E-gold is basically paypal for criminals. What's wrong with the old cash in an envelope trick, at least for the company you're talking about? To china it might take for fucking ever, but canada?

6. otb01

otb01 Member

Well, the guy seems to be particular. I'm trying to get him to accept moneygram and he says that he is considering it. I, of course, need to raise up the $100 some for my order first.

7. uplink

uplink Member

Seriously, just send in money through the mail for your e-gold. That's how many people put money in their e-gold anyways... although you can also use a credit card (or absolutely anything else). But money in the mail sounds like its best for you. TheBullionExchange.com is your best friend.

It's exactly the same as sending money through moneygram. I don't understand why you can do moneygram but not e-gold. Hell, you can even moneygram money your e-gold account.

8. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

They take alertpay now pretty much like paypal I think.