Sources In Colorado?

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by deepdownsouth, Sep 27, 2017.

1. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

My question for you Colorodo guys is, how easy is it to connect with sources or "find a buddy" in your state? Reason I ask is, I'm originally from Austin, Texas. Austin is filled with hippies. Although I've been know sources there, if I were to be lost in Austin and wanted to smoke, I wouldn't hesitate to ask someone else. However, I recently moved out of state to Arkansas. The hip or smoke scene is completely adverse and backwards here. If you mention marijuana to someone, I swear it almost seems as if they talk like you said something that would get you hung or a death penalty.

I'm currently having to drive all the way to Texas, just to get my supply. (10+ hour drive) from where I'm at now. It would take me 14-15 hours to get to Denver, Co. I'm seriously thinking about driving out there for a 4-day trip, just as a get away as my work is almost done for the year. I'm hoping I could run into some sources in Colorodo without problem.

I know Denver is big about using Craigslist for tourist, although I'm not too fond of it. I feel like the extra four hour drive would pay off or be worth it, as I'm currently paying $2100.00 (PER elbow) in Texas for some decent nugs. From what I've been told they can easily be found in Colorodo for $1600.00 range when scoring multiple.

So for you Colorodoians, what's up? How hard is it really to find a good source out your way?

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

1. Don't ask for connections on the forum

2. You know smoke is legal in Colorado, right?

stormountainman likes this.
  3. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

1. I didn't ask for connections in this forum, nor thread. I asked "How hard is it to meet new connections in Colorado." In other words, is it easy to socialize locally and run into people. Reason I ask this is, I moved from a city where I could walk up and ask someone for smoke at a gas station. Now I live in a state where if you speak pot, the 2nd person will swear you're looking for a death penalty. So to summarize, my question is Colorado a sociable state similar to Austin? Or is it more of a hush-hush, you have to know somebody, state similar to where I am now?

2. Yes, I do know it's legal. I sometimes forget this because it doesn't seem like reality, but yes I do know this. lol

4. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

Did not mean to post so many quote boxes. wow. lol

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Easy to find if you are looking. People don't usualy smoke in the open or anything but it's around.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there are weed shops everywhere in Colorado....kind of hard to believe you forgot that?.....

I suspect buddy is an underager lol....mo fucking way someone in Colorado cant get weed

buddy?....explain yourself

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

also driving dope across state lines is not smart....mail it

8. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

rollingalone, far from an underager. I could be old enough to be your pops. *Hint*

As far as driving / shipping, I make a 10 hour drive once a month. However, 15 hours to Colorado, I will probably be shipping it back youecause I'm not familiar with Kanasas's Highway Patrol. Shipping would probably be safer, I agree.

As far as shops, that doesn't do me any good. Shops will only sell somewhere an ounce at a time for recreational. Each trip, I'm currently buying between 3 and 5 pounds depending on quality.

I think someone (unfocused) summed up an answer for me, it's easy to find out there, or come across.

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You can get extended plant counts for medical use if you pay the doctor an extra fee. Even then 3 to 5 pounds will be a lot. Kind of looks like distribution but lots of people from out of state just pick up for personal use. It's not as easy as it was once to get these counts. But for an extra $50 I think I was legally allowed to have 100 plants at one point because I "needed it to make wax". There is still a black market and that's where lots of people who know and care about their product are. Bussiness men who see money open the shops and some of their weed sucks.

It's smart to avoid driving in any state surrounding Colorado with weed. Their cops sit at the borders and wait. If you have CO plates you WILL be pulled over. Have other plates? Probably still pulled over once you leave CO.

10. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

The black market is always there, but risky. I don't know about you, but I'm paranoid about sending several thousand dollars through bitcoin to someone who might or might not be a source. lol

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Go to the right shows. Seriously, it's still sex drugs and rock n roll, event it's also techno, hip hop, old guys with guitars, goth, etc.

Get to crowds.

CO plates and cars leaving the state do get some extra attention.
    You say you are older.
    I get checked out, and I'm 49, driving a vehicle that is new and sticker less.
    My friend gets pulled over in Texas every few tours. Musician, CO plates? Age is of no consequence. Senior citizens smoke. (he doesn't, it's just a giant hassle and repacking the van.)

12. drumminmama

Update.
    I got stopped in NM and TX last summer. I had to explain why we had ashes in the car. Because that’s all they found. We had nothing. We always have nothing.

Luckily, Kiddo lost it and started crying about scattering his grandparent’s ashes together.

So, leaving CO is always a gamble.

13. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

your situation sounds extremely strenuous that is way too far to go, and not trying to sound cheeky but i recommend some chaos magick.
    maybe try learning about how its grown and get creative with ways to find hints or clues in everyday life to see the closest place near you you might find something going down? dont tell me arkansas dont got no heart. you just gotta poke around.

14. drumminmama

It seems Oklahoma is the open spot now. I heard but have NOT confirmed that the governor of OK is allowing any med patient to buy in the state. There’s a point where Ok touches CO. I wonder how that border is.

15. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

It is nice for america to have a high elevated state like Colorado. That's nice.

16. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Cowboy country and lots of rattle snakes. I like Boise City.

17. stormountainman

I got stopped in Idaho for similar circumstances.

18. stormountainman

He could just go to the shop and buy what he needs over the counter?