Sorry Repost-Panic Attacks

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by KarissaIsStoned, Apr 20, 2007.

1. KarissaIsStoned

KarissaIsStoned Member

[​IMG] Panic Attacks, super high
    I have a few questions for anyone who can possibly answer them. I've smoked a bunch now but nothing bad has ever happened as a result until about a week ago. I got some really good mids and I was blazing with some friends. As soon as I was done I got extremely cold, shakey, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath, couldn't feel my limbs anymore almost to the point that I couldn't walk, and started hallucinating. I totally freaked out and that made the situation worse because I didn't know what was happening. The high lasted for about 5 hours and I was still slighty high the next morning when I woke up! Two days ago I wanted to try it again and see if maybe it was just that weed that was giving me the panic attacks, so I blazed and it happened again, only this time I stayed calm because I was expecting it to happen. This time the high lasted at least 10 hours and into the next day in school. Both of these times were the highest I have ever been in my life, I was tripping out, and I only smoked half a bowl each time!
    Maybe I'm just a lightweight? But I've smoked way more than that before and I've never become even near that high, so I was thinking maybe it is just that particular weed?

Either way, I'm not sure what to do about these panic attacks. I was hoping someone might have a similar experience and could possibly tell me what I could try to do to help the situation because I don't really want to give up pot altogether, but I don't want to have panic attacks every time I smoke.

And sorry for the repost, I put this is the wrong forums the first time.

2. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

taking a xanax or anti anxiety meds usually helps me out somtimes if i have a panic attack. but its mainly all in your head. You thinking that the panic attacks are going to come, the more likely they will. just be really calm and think positive the entire time. and maybe not smoke so much at once, just take a hit or so and wait a min and ten take another. so you dont over whelm yourself. try that out..

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

good advice ^

4. KarissaIsStoned

KarissaIsStoned Member

Where would I go about getting xannax? And how much do you think it costs? Becuase I'm willing to give it a try. Do you think any stess meds would work, or just xannax?
    I toked like half a bowl last night and I could feel my body trying to start panicking, but I stayed calm and about half an hour later it went away.

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

my panic attacks , I beleive, were caused by the pots effect on my stomach, for some reason it made it fluttery like when I am anxious or panicked. My brain would then follow. eitherway, it made decide to stop smoking.

6. Spinnakerbob

Spinnakerbob Member

why do u like mr burns so much?

7. crummyrummy

why do you like Hunter so much?

8. Spinnakerbob

Spinnakerbob Member

^^^

i like ralph and wendle cuz hes always barfing and homer cuz hes silly

9. crummyrummy

I just like the quote, the pic was just for extra giggles

10. KarissaIsStoned

KarissaIsStoned Member

Yes, that seems to happen and now I don't like to eat munchies even when I get the munchies because when I swallow it freaks me out and I feel like I'm choking.
    Its sorta lame this happened to me!
    Oh well, I will smoke anyway. LOL