Song Titles : Some That Have Special Memories For You

Discussion in 'True Love' started by nz male, Apr 28, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

One recently released song I can relate to is 'Someone That I Use To Know' by Gotye
    I recently met someone again that I liked a lot many years ago who I haven't seen & talked to since the 1980's. She still looks hot & sexy & talks more openly now about some of her personal & private life . I treat her more than just a customer now - more like a very good friend I would like to see more often than I do now. Hope it happens!
    She's younger than me but thats no issue for me.

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQVTyBPJbN4"]Fuck You - dr. dre (feat. devin the dude & snoop dogg) 2001 - YouTube

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Saw the thread title, was about to faint, a thread from nz male that didnt involve womeb he wants to poke, but you had too didnt ya, couldnt just leave it at song titles

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread, this is the first thing that came to my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI"]Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod (Video Version) - YouTube

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no shit.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

For some reason I just like younger looking woman now - 'some' dress sexier & reveal more flesh & aren't afraid to show what they have.
    They know how to impress guys in one way or another - not just through using their clothing either.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I pity your wife. I hope she never finds what you write here.
    But sometimes, I hope her lawyer does.

Anyway, songs with special memories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7YiY6UlXEc&sns=em"]Circles Around Me: Sam Bush Band Live in Studio - YouTube

Circles Around Me- Sam Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h09s6JUgd3Y&sns=em"]DAN NAVARRO - IF I WAS THE RAIN - THE LIVING ROOM, NYC - 8-11-2011 - YouTube

If I was the Rain-Lowen & Navarro

And this, because I was there, because I miss Eric sharply, because Dan opened so much of his heart (and in encore dedicated the song above to me)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bytOCjapBow&sns=em"]Dan Navarro "We Belong" @ Aspen Meadows House Concerts 2012 - YouTube

7. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

I did not get to graduate from high school, never had many friends. I took courses after high school and they said I graduated at work. Some people say I lie.
    I do not like to feel stupid or be called stupid. I am a Christian and My special
    memory song is the song by Peter Gabriel that says Don't give up you have friends.
    My few friends I have mean more to me than people like family who has not been friendly to me. Your family does not have to be your friends I have learned. Please
    pray for me .. I want peace and health and love, and finances and blessings.
    True friends and blessings are good. I pray and I try I love and I want work .l
    God bless!

Love someone today!
    I love stickers, stamps and stationary and I love to swap them.
    Write me. tronnanette@yahoo.com

8. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

This song is the story of my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_qPTyy4itI"]The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me - YouTube

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like hearing a song on the sound system at work called 'You Can Leave Your Hat On' that was a sound track on the saucy movie 9 & 1/2 Weeks - Kim Bassinger & the guy that seduced her a few times in it.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

11. crystal456

crystal456 Member

I like the way - Hi Five

12. nanettetron

nanettetron Member

I got married late in life. I really wanted to have a baby before it was too late. Made a lot of mistakes, but my little boy is healthy and now thirteen. When I first got married I use to sing that song Making it on a prayer because we were so naïve and inexperienced. We are doing a little better now, still make a few mistakes, but with the good Lord's help this 2013 will be my best year ever in Jesus name I pray. Making it on a prayer. The song sounds a lot better , but gives hope. I know Jon Bon Jovi had a lot , a lot more than a prayer. I would like to get that way too.

Anyway cool song.:daisy:

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Shook me all night long

She was a fast machine
    She keep her motor clean
    She was the best damn woman
    that I ever seen

Best way to describe my girl. That song fired our love life many a night. I got put to the test, after hearing that.

14. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Oh that Morrissey, he is so smug.
    Mine would be Sabbra Cadabra- Sabbath. someone played this for me on the guitar, it was my wedding song and Ive just recently learned to play this one on guitar as well. Good song. Check it out

15. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins

Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park (mine and my fiance's song)

16. JKHolman

JKHolman Member

The Look of Love - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66.

We are talking love at first sight.

- JKHolman

17. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

18. RubySoho6

He looks like a baby in this video. A drug addicted baby but a baby none the less. I enjoy his older music more but I enjoy the sober older version of him more. Their last album sucks ass.

19. RubySoho6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOt6EFqUubk&feature=player_detailpage
    I hope I did that right. I'm not a religious person but this song means a lot to me. I've dealt with a lot of death. I've thought about getting this part tattooed somewhere:

When the angel of death comes looking for me
    I hope I was everything I was supposed to be
    There's got to be a heaven
    Because I've already done my time in hell.

Those 4 lines sum up my belief in "God". Cross my fingers and hope for the best.

20. RubySoho6