Sometimes you just want to feel it deep in your ass.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by topper, Jun 2, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you ever get the crave for anal? There are times when I just want to feel the dildo or strapon fucking my ass. The anal sensations are so good, I forget about my cock and float with the wonderful feelings.

2. Wrigley

Wrigley Members

Yes, everytime i jerk off my ass begs to get banged. and usually the resulting orgasm from that is mind numbingly pleasurable

3. topper

topper Member

It takes masturbation to a new level. The Anal/Prostate feelings that are involved will send waves of never imagined pleasure. It makes every orgasm the BEST.

4. Goander

Goander Members

Anal & prostate orgasms are totally different than normal ones. I feel sorry for guys that think that it is a gay thing and miss out on this wonderful pleasure that you can only experience through prostate massage

5. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

It really is amazing. I’ve been enjoying pegging and solo dildo play for years.

6. barefootb8r

barefootb8r Members

Yeah, when I’m really horny, I just can’t get satisfied until I’ve had something up my ass.

7. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I absolutely love when my wife fucks me with her big strap on then blows me afterward. I cum so hard then share it with her in a sloppy passionate kiss.

8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, getting welk-fucked by a good driver is just bliss ..I adore a hard cock in me ...much better than any dildo

Simon :)

9. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I have yet to have the real thing back there, just in my mouth. Can you feel it when he cums in you?

10. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I’ve had a few. It’s not always easy to hit rgat spot correctly. I used a toy meant specifically for reaching the prostate. It’s awesome. You’ll know because sometimes you’ll cum from it without having to jerk off.

11. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Never used a plug, had vibrators and dildos that I love using. Is a plug much different?

12. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Assuming they vibrate too, hopefully not too loud so public use is undetectable

13. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Have done that with a vibrator...damn batteries went dead though!

alwaysready1970 likes this.
  14. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

Totally agree, anal pleasure is a different type of intense

DaveTheBiGuy and SmoothRyder43 like this.
  15. brieflover

brieflover Members

What is the sound like?
    How do you lube and does it hurt in the beginning?
    Does the sound vibrate? I find the idea very exciting, especially if the wife were controling it. Makes my panties wet thinking about it.

DaveTheBiGuy and Uhardrodnme like this.
  16. brieflover

brieflover Members

wow, you guys must be young, trying all these things with girlfriends and boyfriends to boot. you are all very lucky! I will work with my little butt plug and keep you informed. lol

DaveTheBiGuy and Sean Vetter like this.
  17. brieflover

brieflover Members

great news to report. Well finally did it, used a butt plug and my wife was involved. She kept pushing on the plug, almost pumping it while pinching my nipples. I was masturbating in my panties. was the most intense orgasm to date. I just kept cumming. soaked my panties. wow it was fun.

18. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I just love the feel of my hubby deep in my arse, also when my bi girlfriend uses our strap on in me.

19. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

Love it...have fucked the wife with a butt plug in a few times and love playing solo too. I masturbated while driving at night recently and want to do it again with a butt plug in!

20. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

The wife's going out during the day tomorrow for several hours...I intend to take full advantage and fuck my ass good with her rampant rabbit...might ring a phone sex line so I can hear some dirty bitch talk filth to me until I explode!