Sometimes I just know...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, May 12, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thank you, but talking to people over the internet is so completely different from talking to people in real life.

But I guess people don't get what I feel like when I want to meet people, so nevermind.

2. metro

metro self-banned

Don't give up, 20 is young. Hope springs eternal...[​IMG]
    My first kiss wasn't until I was 18. I doubt if I could approach anyone either though, too bashful.
    Best of luck - metro [​IMG][​IMG]

3. makno

makno Senior Member

i think i get what your talkin about !and everyone has this in differing degrees of intensitys im just sayin that i kick myself for not being a little more pro active about things in past and present you havnt realy lived long enuf to have missed out on much , but from experience ill tell you that time can slip away.there are all different types of approaches and you will find your stylie cuz yer a smart person!

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thanks Metro, hope does spring eternal, and usually I am still hopeful, but sometimes hope just isn't enough for me anymore.

Thanks Makno, that was nice of you to say, especially since I've been such a bitch to you in the past.

5. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Antithesis, I know this is a cliche and when you're young it doesn't mean as much, but life is so so goddamn short!! Do whatever you can do do work out this social anxiety issue because life has a way of speeding along and before you know it, you think God, I wish I had done this thing or had this experience, but the moment is passed and you can never get it back. I don't mean to sound so depressing, but you're so young-go out and live as much as you can!! There is hope. Don't give up.:)

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I just need to find a man who loves Pirates, Clint Eastwood, Lord of the Rings, Antiques Roadshow and classic literature as much as I do. But they seem to be rare... :)

7. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

GRRRRR! I just got through spending over a half hour on a long, sensitive, well thought out, and well written reply to this, and this Thrice-Accursed computer ate it!

In brief...Eat some ecstacy...no, don't, bad idea, self-medicating...try hypnosis, if you can find a way to pay for it...git yer ass to your school's clinic and inquire about their mental health services. Dolphin Jockey is right, life is to short, and it's a brave new world, that has such people in it, so do whatever you have to do to get out and meet 'em!

goddamnfrickinfrackincomputerpieceoshiteatinmygoodadviceIoughtareprogramyerasswithanAXE!

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thanks for your concern turnup, and I'm sorry your computer did that, that must be so frustrating. I hate damn computers sometimes.

I sometimes think that I should go to the clinic, but I don't have medical coverage at the school and I have literally no money whatsoever, right now I don't even have enough to pay my current bills or buy food. But maybe after I start working again I will look into that.

But really, it doesn't matter, I'll be fine.

9. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

What are you complaining about anti? Do you know ppl who'r in relationships? Have you seen how much it sucks?

AACCKKK!!!!!

Look, there's good and bad about being alone and there's good and bad about being involved. It all evens out. Enjoy what you've got cuz believe me, when you DO get involved with someone you'll realize how good you've got it now.

As far as Newman O's: Newmans whole line of politically correct munchies was a big disappointment to me when they came out. They all use processed sugar and refined wheat which in my book makes them health food wannabes, more concerned about having words like "natural" and "organic" on the label than about putting something out there that's actually good for ppl. HYPE!!
    Road apples are "natural" and "organic".

I blame Joanne Woodward.

10. antithesis

antithesis Hello

But they don't have hydrogenated crap or corn syrup like all the other cookies. Or weird ass chemicals. And he donates it all to charity, and that is the important part.

I don't actually want to be in a relationship exactly. I'd just like to think that someone actually wanted to be in a relationship with me. I just don't like being alone because I know that I am only alone because no one wants me. I'm not sure if I am making sense.

11. hiro

hiro pursue it

Now with this boyfriend of yours you'll never be alone plus you have us here :)

12. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Maybe the blonde is coming out to play but didn't you say last week that your loving husband was helping you enter rehab? How did you become all alone. (If this was another person then I'm sorry but I gave the blonde disclaimer before I started the rant.)

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

lol....isnt it funny to see the turning of the tide and how life is so constantly changing. yesterdays reality is not todays truth.

14. deram_scholzara

deram_scholzara Member

I'm a new member here and this thread was the first to catch my attention. I just have a couple of comments. First, do you write poetry or do artwork...even stick figures count. Second, perhaps you seem like Rhiannon to many guys.

15. seda-azul8

seda-azul8 Member

I dont think you are that alone..because you still have the little bit of nonsense in you to talk about Newman-O's..But its my opinion...Not official..

And how lonesome are you? For accompaniment?For someone to talk to?
    A friend?..or is it the...famous.. I broke up with my boyfriend and waaaaaa...
    I'm lonely..Or is it..I didnt have a man in years I'm lonely...
    Fortunantly,you got Newman-O's..
    Have you ever wondered about hooking up with Mr.Newman himself?

16. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Maybe that was Interval. I get you two mixed up sometimes.

17. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

this thread is ancient, and antithesis isn't married but now has a boyfriend.

Get the fuck with it people.

18. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

AND, it turns out, Blair isn't really dead but was mearly in a coma after finding out that the mysterious one legged gardener is really her father! *organ music*