Sometimes I just know...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, May 12, 2004.

1. makno

makno Senior Member

there exist two currents in the ocean of natural selection the random and the chosen .......but girls do pick guys ...es mundialmente un verdad ....patriarcial human institutions may try to subvert the natural order but their efforts are doomed!...girl power is very underratted!

2. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It really was about food. The first part was just to illustrate how Newman O's are so good that they can compensate for anything.

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

My manager was complaing about how his girlfriend just cheated on him, how whould you feel if you where cheated on???

another thing to keep in mind my sister is so whiped to her boyfriend and her boyfriend is so whipped to her they can never do anything without the others approval.???

But by being single you illiminate some of these concerns.

but then again there are some cons, so i guess its best to look on the bright side.

4. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

You do have a lot of freedom, as a result of not being in a relationship right??
    in a way its a good thing.

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Obviously I wouldn't like being cheated on, but that is not something I will have to worry about since I have never had a relationship and there doesn't seem to be one of the horizon either.

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

There is no such thing as freedom. But I have experienced "freedom" for a long time now and I'd like to try something different.

7. makno

makno Senior Member

you are alwas free to leave ....provided your in the room , yea i hear ya! cookies however ?i like peanut butter ones!

8. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Maybe your just having a bad week or something like that, i was wondering i was looking at your profile your a student shouldn't you be in school??

your a gemini so maybe your just moody today, one last thing if your a student there must be plenty of guys to talk to at school??

9. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I am a student, but classes are over for the year and I don't have any finals today, so I am just hanging out and resting after a long hard semester.

I am just having one of those weeks, and during the spring I am usually unhappy, and all the stress of finals. But I do feel unhappy and unattractive most of the time.

There are plenty of guys here, but I am incapable of meeting them and so... and they already all have girlfriends.

10. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

not all have girlfriends, that is unless your thinking about digging "the man"

your not incabable just start talking thats all.

11. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Check this out, ladies. ~Sam~ posted it this morning in Old Hippies, and it's cool and true and I think it applies to you, Christine:
    Subject: Apples and Wine

Women are like apples on trees.
    The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for
    the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead,
    they just take the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but
    easy....... The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when
    in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to
    come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of
    the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to
    women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something
    acceptable to have dinner with.

12. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You just don't know how incapable I am of approaching people. I really just should be taking some kind of prescription I think.

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I saw that, and although I do believe it, I just don't believe it for me, if you know what I mean.

14. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

now that is a very brainwashed thing to say.

people are all different and have different personalities. they have throughout history. why should we all be bold or social? that is society's thinking and i am gonna kick your ass over it chrissy

15. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

Read the thread titled "Apples and Wine", I think it's in the Old Hippies forum. You'll appreciate it.

16. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

AngelGodiva read my mind and posted first. LOL

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Well, since everyone seems to be saying that I should just approach people or I will never be loved and never have a relationship, it seems like my choices are to either stay lonely and sad or take some kind of social anxiety drug, since the way my personality is I cannot approach people.

18. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

you can't dance if your hips don't move baby!

never know if something is possible if you don't at least try.....

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I have tried, even though it made me so nervous that I was physically ill, and I got rejected, so that is that.

20. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

How is talking to me any diffent from approaching anyone eles, the fact that you where able to talk to me proves you are very well capable of meeting people.

So i guess its not that hard, now just start talking with someone at your college/university.

hope i was able to help.