Sometimes I just know...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, May 12, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, awww... I love you too Marie

I really like using the smilies because they are just so ugly :D :p :D :p

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, christine, now would be the time to confess you're cute. come to find out, the better looking you think you are, the more forceful you are in relationships and the more people become attracted to you.

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I had always suspected that them California boys had something wrong with 'em. Now, I know...If there's women like you sitting out there on the Left Coast all lonely, this next Cross-Continental Road Trip is gonna be a whole lot of fun!

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I confess that I do think I am alright looking, it is the personality which is the problem. But oh well, I guess it's my fate, I'll accept it.

So back to the cookies... :)

5. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I would say don't wait on a guy to approach you, if you're interested in a guy approach him, a lot of guys will not approach a girl for a number of reasons, you could never know that some guy was just crazy about you. I'm sure there have been guys that were afraid to say anything to you. I'm sure of it. You will not be alone you are much too beautiful of a person. Don't encourage your negative thoughts, focus on the positive things, there are so many great things about you, you should love yourself. I hope you do.

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, thanks Turnup, it must be those damn Cali boys that are the problem! I should try my luck in other parts of the country ;)

7. antithesis

antithesis Hello

All I can say is that every once in awhile I think that I am tolerable, you're all very sweet though. Every once in awhile I need these internet ego-boosts. People say that is pathetic and it probably is, but too damn bad :D

I once asked a guy out and it was so scary, and then he said 'no' so I won't be doing that again.

8. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

I know what Newman Os are--my friend Deb gets them at her food co op. The chocolate ones with chocolate cream are best.
    If you like Paul Newman, you will like this. My parents live half a mile away from his Hole In The Wall camp for terminally ill kids, and during one of our very infrequent meetings,I was with them at this restaurant by their house called The Vanilla Bean, and Paul Newman was there having dinner. Anyhow, there were these two ladies who kept staring at him and giggling, so he turned around and started staring at them until they got all uncomfortable.
    "There," he said, turning back to his dinner. "Thought I'd let you see what that feels like."
    I was impressed.
    Anyhow, as I said yesterday, in reality I have a dark and twisted sense of humor. That's from my dad. He contributes to the Hole In The Wall Gang and would never do this in front of anyone but our family, but every time he goes by there, he says, "Oh, look--it's the One Foot In The Grave Camp."
    That is the reason I grew up twisted; it's genetic.

9. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, guys have to do it all the time. you just gotta keep asking.

10. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, that is so funny! Now if I ever see him I will know not to stare. I personally like the mint Newman O's the best.

A twisted sense of humor is one of the best things to have.

11. makno

makno Senior Member

i seriously doubt youll be alone all your life . it feels llike that , whether your 20 or 40 , when nothings happening ,weather you aprove of yourself or not. but girls arnt apples on trees waiting to be picked . in the real world ,girls pick guys ,just observe the naturalesa! guys are like pecocks they display and then its up to hens to grab a cock [excuse the expression please]...anyway thats the way its been for the last few million years.so there is something you can do .you can stop waiting untill you think your perfect , {you know in a lifetime you can become a totaly different entity than the one you started as} , and go find a guy you like ....kick him in the shin or push him around a bit [they like that ]and waken him from the stupor of his display. if hes displaying he should be ready to mate , unless there are brain or gonadinal disorders. all guys can do in the way of selection is to display in therite places , when taped on the shoulder they conceed . after that its up to the female gender .....always was and will be !

12. antithesis

antithesis Hello

If asking is what it's going to take then I guess I really will end up alone because I just can't do it. Paralyzed with fear and all that.

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, kicking in the shins eh? I haven't tried that one, maybe I should though, it sounds really fun!

14. makno

makno Senior Member

trust me it works !

15. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i dont think there is any picking at all. it either is there or it isnt. you dont need to pick anything

16. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

You could be like so many other women who are out there only to find that there relationship is just a "hump and dump".

The right guy will come along soon enought, it may take a while someone will come.

Thats what i think, thats what i've been saying to myself just replace the word guy with gal.

17. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

i know how ya feel antithesis. im in exactly the same boat as ya. it really sucks having absolutely no confidence in yourself :(

mebbe i should try these cookies you speak of. wanna send me one?

18. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, but I am certainly never going to have a "hump and dumb" relationship. And if someone did that to me I would kick their ass.

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You should try them, I'd send ya some if I could but I just ate them all.

If you have a health food store in your area (some grocery stores have them) I would suggest you go buy some. They really help.

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

rock on girl! and i was just about to say wasnt this thread about food