Sometimes I just know...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, May 12, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

That I am going to be alone forever and will never find love. This is a common theme in my life, but luckily I have Newman O's to carry me through. Which brings me to my point, does anyone else eat Newman O's or even know what they are? They are damn good.

2. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I have never heard of them.

And I don't buy that "you being alone" crap. You are much too sweet for there to not be anybody for you.

When you're ready it will happen.

3. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Oh, I am ready, but it appears that no one is ready for me. When you are about to turn 20 and you realize that no one has ever been interested in you romantically, you start to think....

Anyway, Newman O's are like Oreos only they are made by Paul Newman and they are organic and all natural and he donates all the money to charity.

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i have never heard of them either. and chrissy i know you will not be alone.

you might not think so. but you are so special and someone of your caliber doesnt come along everyday. its just a waiting game. just concentrate on the narman o's or what ever for now. hes coming, its just his horse has stopped to drink some water. patience

5. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I saw Paul Newman once years ago at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I managed to get a Gasoline Alley pass. He had a car there. I was able to get a pic of him.

6. superNova

superNova Member

we sell newman o's at the green grocery store i write the newsletter for, seen them in the ads a million times ;)

and pshaw, love is there for everyone --- enjoy your life and love will find you.

haha that sounds like the most annoying advice ever and i apologize for it... :eek: but i'm sure you realize it's the truth ;)

mwah!

7. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

Oooo....I love Newman Os and also Fig Newmans...course....I love his Vodka Sauce as well.....

I love Paul Newman....hehe....

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Thanks Marie, and SuperNova, that sounds like just the sort of advice I would give someone ;)

I want to believe it, but I just can't.

I love Paul Newman so much too! He is awesome in so many ways, he is a good actor and appears to be a good person who cares about people and the environment. Not to mention that he is really good looking and makes damn good food... His vodka sauce is incredibly good.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I feel the same way too. that was really weird

10. scarlettchasingroses

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Wow Jennifer, having dreams about me and then we are thinking the same things.... Weird.... :p

Thanks Scarlett, I guess I will just have to work on convincing myself that that is true. It's what people have been telling me since high school, but sometimes I just wonder.

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

You Find Love In Your Joys. And In Your Happiness.
    Seek That

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I know. Now i am just waiting for that twilight zone music to come on. heh

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Uh oh, not the Twilight Zone! That show used to freak me out....

I guess maybe I should do things to make me feel happiness, but I don't know how.

15. scarlettchasingroses

i've truly convinced myself that someone will come along and see just how wonderful i think i am......

the cycle begins with self-love....you have to be able to love yourself before anyone can love you and you can truly give them love back......

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, I know that that is my problem. How can I expect anyone to love me when I don't love or even like myself?

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Well, I will stop whining now. I've just been holding my whining inside lately and so I just had to let some out. ;)

18. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

its not whining so much. its heartache and its ok to let it out. just dont dwell on it

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I really dwell on myself way to much. *Must resist selfishness* :D

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

god i love you