something someone told you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, May 29, 2006.

1. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

You just described both her and you!!!

:p

2. ImTheFloor

ImTheFloor Member

I also get compliments on my hair. It's really long and thick.
    A girl in my math class today started touching it, and that was a bit weird, but whatever.
    Old people think I'm pretty.
    My friends think I'm hilarious.
    Guys think I'm cool.
    Everyone comments "oh, you're so smart!" but I don't feel as if I'm any smarter than anyone else.

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I was told today I have a great sense of humor today, little did they know it is my way to mask anxiety.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i've been told i'm optimistic

5. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

people tend to say....

i gots beautiful blue eyes, thick hair, amazing hips (even though i HATE my hips), and known for telling great stories

6. ImTheFloor

ImTheFloor Member

What makes hips amazing, anyway? Last time I checked, they weren't so special.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

its the way a girl moves her hips which makes them so amazing.

8. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i dunno. i'm skinny, but i have really curvy hips. i think they stick out, but guys tell me they like it. whatever, its not like i could get rid of them or anything, so i might as well like them

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

hips are awesome because when they move, yer booty moves

plus they're so much fun to use while dancing, esp belly-dancing type stuff

heh, yeah, I've been told I have nice hips too :D That's one I definitely agree with

10. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

My boyfriend gives me tons of compliments, but I'm not going to include those things here, cuz he doesn't count.

I always have people tell me I have a great smile (I don't know why, really...I think it's a bit weird). I also have people tell me that I'm a nice person. My professor this semester told me I'm articulate...funny because I barely say anything in class...

11. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Maybe not the best or most significant thing someone has asked me, but what comes to mind--
    "Your teeth are so straight, did you have braces?" There was a period a few years ago where it seemed that everyone, including my dentist, was asking me this.

12. steffan

steffan puffin

see thats one of the things i hate about being single, having noone to share things like this with without them thinking your just trieing to be vain. but since i am single ya'll or just gonna have to do :)

the gallery for the racket ball court is in the weight room, generaly you cant watch someone play realy because there at the back of the court where you would have to lean in the window to see them.
    well im in there today having a good workout, keeping that ball moving pretty damn fast, and doing it well. when i hear these two girls in weight room talking, I dont think they reliezed how much six concrtete walls echo and i could hear there whispers just as plainly as if i was standing right by them
    " come on baby miss the ball" i heard one say then i hear her freind giggle and say yeah and take your time picking it up too, then they both start giggling and
    i kinda blush and miss the ball.
    but hey im not above fishing for a compliment so i move up ten feet and play some fast ball for awhile . "now where talking" i hear the one say, definently the highpoint of my day so far
    shallow me :)
    but hey, i work out hard to look like this, nice to appriecated once in a while

13. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

They said I'm one of the biggest assholes they know :D

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

that I've got a really nice personality... which also means that it makes up for bein' ugly ;)