something nice I hope :)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Ayesha, May 22, 2004.

1. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Some pics of me... in different situations :)

2. honzo

honzo Member

of course it look nice, every picture look nice but some look better than others

3. Naren

Naren Member

Lovely!You're si cute and your smile is so warm!:)

4. boringtree

boringtree Custom User Title

very nice indeed :)

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

very pretty ....

6. sassure

sassure Member

Great, colorful pics....give us more.

7. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

You're very beautiful, and I love your style :)

8. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I like the first one. Are you cooking or doing the dishes? Is that your sister? It looks so adorible.

9. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

now i could spend the rest of my days with you!

10. Hirraed

Hirraed Member

Wonderful your so beautiful :)

11. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Wow :)

In the first pic I was cleaning the kitchen with my best friend...

Well, thanks a lot friends :)

Peace*
    *~*~*Cátia*~*~*

12. makno

makno Senior Member

sus photos estan maravillosa....sus sonrisas brilliante...querro ver lisboa y portugal entero.....donde naci en massachusetts circa de boston hey un comunidad portugeese..radio en portugeese , nuevamente hey mas y mas brasilenos... no vivo mas en mass.mas por sur....i lived in purto rico. which is a small island in el mar carribe welcome here your faces shine y mui buenos suerte!!!!

13. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Makno :)

Muito obrigado!!! Thank you so much for the compliments :)

I guess you know a lot about portuguese people then! Oh, you should come here to visit us, at least you already know we are warm people and besides this is a beautiful place...

Paz***

14. makno

makno Senior Member

you say fazia? we say finca. i would realy love to lern portugese... i learned spanish by ear from compasinos que no lear ni escribe ...so ever thou i dont have a scolastic knowelege of espanole y frances , i dont develope that stupid accent that book learning gives ,....en purto rico es una forma de espanol muito differente....i never knew that what we said for like... chow...it sounds like ..."bem..pue" was nos vemos des pues!!....vitrio es bitrio.....nombres de cosas differente ....no hey coches ni autobusses ...tiene que cohel la guagua ! of all romance languages portugese is the most beautifully musical and fluid....i just know i could learn how to do it with minimal accent ! ...i can understand most of what brazillians are saying....i think that in iberia its even easier cuz in brazill there seems to be regional and ethnic variations of idiom!

15. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Well... If you like I can teach you some things in portuguese...it's a bit hard, because I can't tell you the right accent, but we can try! ;)
    I don't really know about Spain, but I guess it's the same that happens here in Portugal... We also have different kinds of accents in each part of the country, which is very funny! In the North they don't say vinho, they say binho!!! In the South, in Alentejo, people don't say leite, they say Lete!!!
    I think both portuguese and spanish languages are very detailed and very beautiful... And we have great writters... Nowadays you can easily find the translations, but if you know the language you will probably have more pleasure reading it!!! Have you ever read any book from a portuguese writter?

***Beijos***
    Catinha :)

16. makno

makno Senior Member

id want to read it in portugese , it just takes me time to figure it out but who cares!....hey you kids are sooo pretty !!!!! ..... glad your here at the forums! ....did you ever here of victor jara de chile,in espana durrante la revolution ,,....?sabes quen es ... buenaventura durruti y francisco acasso?

17. makno

makno Senior Member

do come back soon , the lack of actual hunan beings makes life here in the usa very booring !? hey do you know about the .....boom....festival ? its in portugal every two years and like a giant light show -trance fest

18. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Hi!!!I'm here already :) How are you doing?
    I only know who Victor Jara was... the others I don't remember, sorry!
    Yes, of course I know the Boom Festival... but I never went there, I usually go to Rock Festivals, but my friends told me it is always great and they took some pics....wow!!!it looks spectacular! Have you ever been here in the Boom?
    **Beijinhos**
    Catinha;)