Something Isn't Right

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by illumincoalitional, May 5, 2007.

1. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

Spring is here, time for mating, believe me I need a fuck but my own self dilemma comes into play, what for?

I've never really had a mate because of the simple fact that what would I talk to her about that I can't condensate with myself?

Not just the challenge of trying to relate to this woman, that I already know myself relate too. I have many females approach me, I have this 18 year old red head trying to get to know me in that unusual way at work.

I know she want's me, I can see her hunger in the eyes

Do you want to have fornication sweet heart?

I don't want a simple fuck either

Maybe it'll just be another spring of throwing this silly notion away with the wind.

2. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

How often do you masturbate?

If you do masturbate, what turns you on?

3. mlee27

mlee27 Member

you have such a way with words but to believe that ther would be no conversaton with a woman is ludacris. your better off alone with ideals like that.good luck

4. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Try hiring a hooker...and then you won't have to talk to her other than "how much for sex?" although it might cost extra for more than a simple fuck ;)

The other option is get over the idea that you have "nothing to talk about" because in my 35 years on this planet I have continuously found that by talking to others I learn something new about myself, them, and life in general.

5. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

It's true, I have no social skills

Maybe it was from my mother?

Ridiculed

I must say, trying to strike up a conversation is like pulling a nail from out a board. Not just that but I have a way about me that becomes awkward as the talk progresses, silent moments, strange body language, the need for resentment as if someone is bothering me just by giving their time of day.

Maybe I just don't like people, they get on my nerve.

You act, conversation is a stage, I can only last for 15 minutes a day before my true colors come out.

6. mlee27

mlee27 Member

i think your 15 minutes are up.