Something I just realized

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheJolta, Jan 8, 2005.

1. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

I haven't smoked since... December 23rd. It's pretty remarkable how I haven't even realized it and yet there are people who claim omg it's so addictive it will ruin your life. But anyways on monday I'll be picking up a 20 sack from a friend of mine who's going to start dealing which is hella convenient cuz my dealer just stopped dealing last week.

2. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

that happens to me sometimes as well, i go a week or two without paying much attention to it...enjoy it man, your tolerance is probably pretty low by now:D

3. callinghome

callinghome Member

I somehow managed not to blaze since the middle of November until Friday night. It just never happened, it was really weird. Because before, I would toke up every day. But it was really sweet cause my high was so intense when I did it again. I was like playing with energy balls and in a video game and I thought I was made of like millions of pixels or facets, or some stoned shit like that. Anyways, happy toking :rolleyes: