Something good.

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Sunnie, May 22, 2004.

1. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I've been going through an extremely rough time lately. And I just can't seem to manage things anymore. I've hit rock bottom, and it doesn't look like things will be slowing down or letting up any time soon.
    Please tell me about something I can look forward to. I don't care if I'm going to fall off of a bridge tomorrow and I'll be in a coma forever, I don't want to know about that. I want to know that things will get better, and that something good will happen. And for the love of God, I need it to be soon.

2. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

You just have to trust that things will get better. Trust.

3. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

Trust is something I have a major issue with in itself.

4. Indriel

Indriel Member

Take a breath, Sunnie! I might be wrong but it sounds like you've a lot on your plate to cope with - it might be overwhelming you a bit? Can you take a bit of time for yourself - just do something for you, even if it's only a hour spent reading a book or lying on the grass looking at the sky - something you enjoy & will make you feel a little peaceful. Sometimes it does seem like everything's a mess & there's no end to it, sometimes I feel like my entire life & just throwing it out the window. But, I guess it's inevitable that we'll have those down times, what isn't inevitable is that they'll last - things can only get better. That's the plan anyway..