something cool to check out if you live in...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by porkstock41, May 11, 2004.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

LONDON (Reuters) - Europe, the Middle East and much of Asia and Africa will offer prime viewing next month for an astronomical event that has not occurred for 122 years -- the transit of the planet Venus across the sun.
    This might be cool to watch and smoke a bowl to.

It's happening on June 8.

It won't happen again until June 6, 2012. Then it will hppen in a different place in the world, maybe by me.

wow, i just realized i typed in caps, which i never do. must be cuz i wrote a paper all day today. (i know you don't care.)

peace.

2. porkstock41

damn, nobody thinks this is cool? i do. guess you guys aren't into that kinda stuff. i really like getting high and looking at the stars and stuff like that. oh well.

3. porkstock41

damn, nobody thinks this is cool? i do. guess you guys aren't into that kinda stuff. i really like getting high and looking at the stars and stuff like that. oh well.

sorry to be a loser and respond to my own post.

4. porkstock41

also, sorry for the double post.

edit: wow, this is turning into a conversation with myself.

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

It is cool, but I don't live in the Middle East so....yea. But your post made me reminded me of this telescope I have that used to be my half-brother's. I should smoke and get that out sometime.

6. nesta

nesta Banned

cool.

doesnt matter to most of us that can't see it though.

and non-marijuana related

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i came home from school a week ago. first time i had gotten high in 2 months and there was a full moon out and the sky was clear. normally you can't see anything but the moon in boston, but that night, the moon was full and really bright, all the stars were bright too. it was really cool and an awesome experience to go through for the 1st time i smoked in 2 months.

8. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

I live in the Shetland Isles (way at the top), its a bit far away from London, i might go and see it. Blaze up a fat Doob and burn retina's in my eyes... Sounds like a plan...any1 comin?

9. ericf

ericf Member

http://www.transitofvenus.org/

You may be able to see it even if you aren't in the areas mentioned. The east coast of the US will be able to see part of it.

Go to the site above... it has tons of info.