some weird rules....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by thelonedude0089, Apr 27, 2007.

1. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

because cigs are fucking nasty. They taste bad they smell bad and they are bad for you.

2. wiuf

wiuf Member

I miss your logic. why is this a valid reason to withold pot from them? I get the feeling some of you think it taints or pollutes the ritual of smoking, or some such notion. cute.

3. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I agree with Wiuf, people are to anal about cigs.

4. mortes

mortes Senior Member

no one around here has ever bitched at me for lighting a cig, but I tend to wait until I'm done. With that said I'll light up whenever the fuck I feel like it and everyone else is entitled to do the same. Our rules around here are this
    1.don't skip anyone
    2.have fun.

Of course they aren't official or anything we're just nice.

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

plus, even if smoking weed isn't as bad for you as smoking cigs, it is still bad for you. they're both just psychoactive plants that do different things.

6. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Fuck man, we're ALWAYS smoking ciggies while we're smoke weed. As if it fucking matters. That's such bullshit.

I agree with Wiuf.

Hey Wiuf, man, did your name used to be waaaaay longer? Like back in 2001 or some shit? Like Wiufctalp or something and it was this really crazy acronym for something. Old school forumers, man. I remember you (if it was you).

7. wiuf

wiuf Member

yes. :) were you also Taylor back then, or is this a new name? I'm not sure if I remember you, but my memory is shot.

8. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Don't get me wrong, we're not uptight about it around here, atleast I'm not, and I've never come across anyone that is. I myself don't smoke cigs, so I don't really get the whole thing. Early on I would offer the bowl to someone in the circle that had lit up a cigarette, and every single time I would do this the person would say they were finished, so after doing this so many times I learned the lesson, and to this day it's held true. If someone with a smoke in their hand wants a hit, they're just as welcome as anyone else in the circle, I would have just assumed they didn't want anymore.

9. ElectronauT

ElectronauT Member

Agreed with Wiuf. If someone tried to kick me out the "circle" cos' I lit a cig, and he was serious, he be gettin' popped. lol, sounds like I wouldn't smoke with most of you guys cus you're scared...maybe? of tobacco smoke around your weed smoke. Fuck rituals or whatever, it's dumb as hell.

10. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

hahaha yeah I was Taylor back then too. But I was n00b back then and you were one of the more established forumers in Random Thoughts (I think) and so I wasn't gonna mess with your shit. :p
    Mad, man, you get like +500 cool points.

11. doom876

doom876 Member

Wow those things are stupid. Heh, cigs are a little worse on the whole then pot, hell, they have rocket fule and anthrax in them! But that is THE dumbest crap ever, the cig rule, the bong thing is dumb too, but the cig rule is rather troubling. They help the buzz keep going, we smoke alot of ciggeretts as we smoke pot. Anyone ever gets on my for it in the future I'll be pissed, take my share of the pot(I always chip in)and leave.

12. SmokeyMcDeezy

SmokeyMcDeezy Member

what a bunch of douche bags...id have to kill someone if they told me not to smoke a brown when we were smoking a blunt. rediculous.

13. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

wierdest rule: after using the bong, somebody must sacrifice a lighter to the bong by dropping it in, flame end down to kill it.

also, i've seen it where if there's three heads and only one person is providing weed, they sit in a straight line and the person with the weed gets in the middle and it goes left to right and back, middle person gets 2x as much as the two others.

people that have nothing to do with their time make up crazy rules. i don't have any rules except that who rolls it/packs it gets green hit.

14. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

lol cigs bad for you? thats why?

hello? you're smoking marijuana.

marijuana isn't exactly a lung cleanser.

15. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

shit like this is what makes weedheads sketchy. There little \"rules\" and shit that you have no idea existed until you break on of em. If anyone is going to kick me out of a smoke circle for smoking a cig, then there not my friends. Why do you think i like blazing bymyself? To avoid stupid little bullshit such as smoking \"rules\". Fuck that.

16. wiuf

wiuf Member

oh stop, you're embarassing me. :&

17. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Rules suck... just hit it, give it to somebody, make sure everyone gets high, no problems... we usually don't even stick to the rotation after the first few passes.

18. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

my only rules are: dont drop the bong (punishable by death), please dont bogart (punishable by a slap on the back of the head), and dont ****** lip(punishable relinquishing your right), and of course when we do it, if you drop the hot knives, you lose your drivers license. i may have more, but i cant name them all off the top of my head.

oh yea and for christs sake, dont steal weed, thats just despicable

19. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I'm thinking about establishing a new nazi rule: When I pack the bowl, you must pass it to me after you call "cashed". I'm tired of dumbasses dumping the rest of the bowl when I know for damn sure there's atleast a hit left. And it's hard not to punch someone in the face when they say "oh it's cashed", then knock it into the ashtray and it's still lit!! ahh!!!!

Okay...so I'm joking. I would never really establish a rule like that, but that right there is one of my biggest pet peeves. Light as many damn fags as you want during a session, just don't you dare waste weed.

My rant is done.

20. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

I don't mind if people have a cig, it's their call. Usually a person would wait til the bowl was cashed before taking on something else, but if they want to multi task who am I to say no? haha.

I hate seeing a bowl dumped when I know theres more in it. I generally try to control the spreading of the ashes, if it's my weed. This usually isn't an issue though, the people I'm around have pretty good judgment.

To whoever said it was common in the netherlands to mix tobacco with their weed, well it's pretty common in the maritimes as well. I try to avoid the mix, though the occasional mixed joint is fine.