Some questions about weed in india

Discussion in 'India' started by dorhinosrunfromthunder?, Dec 11, 2011.

1. dorhinosrunfromthunder?

dorhinosrunfromthunder? Banned

So I'll be going to India for the first time next December. I'm half indian and I have a lot of family I've never met that live out there so I'm going with my mom and brother to check it out and get to know my heritage.
    I'm also a daily smoker, so I'm going to be looking for some buds and hash around India to see what it's like out there. Anything to look out for that I wouldn't be accustomed to in New York? Do they cut hash out in india with opiates, and if so, how often, if ever, do you come across hash like that? How do the authorities take to marijuana and how difficult is it to find it there?
    Just a few questions about the ganj before I depart to another side of the earth for a new time. If anyone knows anything about popular hallucinogens in India, I'd also be interested.

:2thumbsup:

2. ronak92

ronak92 Guest

the best weed in india is kerala gold. and the best hash would be manali super cream. a little expensive but totally worth it.
    lsd and mdma are available just gotta look for it. unless you are in goa :D

3. ronak92

ronak92 Guest

the best weed in india is kerala gold. and the best hash would be manali super cream. a little expensive but totally worth it.
    lsd and mdma are available just gotta look for it. unless you are in goa :D

4. vivek82sharma

vivek82sharma Guest

looking for acid in delhi, cudnt find it though (wrong places, bad timing i guess) :(

5. ericChevalier

ericChevalier Guest

You can try the North east of India, weed is cheap u knw and for less than two dollars u get a whole pack to last a week if u smoked alot I guess u smoke in a bong so it vl last atleast three weeks. The fact is that it lies near the Triads area known as "Golden Triangle" where asian Cocaine is supplied to America.......... u'll love it bro!!!!

6. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member

Thanks for sharing information.

7. Eon

Eon Member

It will prob be looking for you not the other way around.
    I found Delhi hash was either cut with, or wholey comprised of, axle grease and perfume. Dodgey bastards.

8. aalgoma

aalgoma Guest

Go the mountains. Specifically the Hindu Kush Mountains.. for starters....

There's also these Hindu guys that smoke marijuana all day long. I saw it on "Taboo" on Natgeo, you should hit those guys up for sure...

Top online shopping websites