some of my drawings

Discussion in 'Art' started by Cadenceflower, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Cadenceflower

Cadenceflower Member

One of my new ones. Shitty quality, Sorry its sideways

2. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I can't decide which way is 'up', but it's better that way.
    I love the look of it 'upside down.'
    (Left side as top [upside down])

3. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

Whoa!!! Alright, so from your upside down view Nathan this picture looks like some alien type dude... the red U shape is the mouth smiling, the line is the nose and the two things on each side hanging down are the eyes, the blue and green thing is a hat and the yellow and red circle shaped thing is the brain.... Crazy because I'm pretty sure that wasn't on purpore. Cadenceflower, it is suppost to be a building of some sort off in the distance with a blue and green trail leading to it right? and I must say from that point a view it is rather trippy as well I just find it cosmic how it turned out to be a trippy picture both ways. Awesome

4. environmental_junkie

Wait maybe what you mentioned as top is actually the way it goes. I'm getting myself confused.... whatever the way I said it above is the way is goes ! ;)

5. environmental_junkie

Now wait, whats right beside it, is it another picture all together? (to the left)