some little shit

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ruski, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ruski

ruski Senior Member

who thinks they are being really smart, keeps turning on the fire alarm at the same time every morning of my exams at uni. somehow they are getting me no matter which buidling im in (my uni is HUGE) so perhaps they are getting every building, but my god it is the most irritating thing. Luckily today we hadnt started yet but we had to wait outside in the cold for 20 minutes.

yesterday however, the alarm came just after the 10 minutes reading time so everyone of course is telling each other the answers and some bastards even grabbed their bags and started reading their notes again. we were outside for 30 minutes! i am angry because that subject was a 2nd year (im in 3rd) so i only went to lectures and didnt know anyone hence didnt have any one to run up to and get answers from AND i wasnt a sneaky bastard and didnt grab my notes on the way out. soooo when they all get 90% ima get scaled down and pay for their cheating.

godamnit someone is really fucking me over with these pranks and im angry. especially seeings how much study and work i put into that subject which is really hard - just so i could hope to pass it - which i might not because of scaling now:(

/vent

2. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

so...
    you spent all this time being pissed and floundering because you didnt ditch class for one or two days following leads, sat and waited for who was setting off the alarm, and then beat the shit out of them?..i have no sympathy...missing 1 or 2 classes to find the retard pulling this shit off is a small price to pay to beat the fuck out of them with a chair...

3. ruski

ruski Senior Member

im not having classes at the moment - just exams this week, which means i stay up till 3am every night then wake up at 6am to get to uni on time for my exam - do it -then rush got so i can study for the next one the next morning. i dont really have time to find the fucker, although i wouldnt mind kicking him/her to a bloody pulp

4. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yeah, kinda tricky to concentrate on exams and catch the lil' fucker...... give some kid a coupla dollars get him instead.

5. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Are there no surveillance cameras at your uni? They'd be getting arrested for that 'round here...

6. ruski

ruski Senior Member

nope surviellance cameras would be way too big an expense! we have campus security guys who drive around campus but the last time something bad happened it took them 10 minutes to get to the scene which is very poor performance from them. thing is the uni has to take every alarm seriously even if they know its fake, it automatically alerts the fire fighters and they have to come in the truck and check everything