some freaky ass dreams omg

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by hebrewnational00, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

i dreamed i was getting kidnapped like 3 times, i dreamed i saw whitegloves walking aruond and very strong wind pushing me away, and i dreamed i fell down the steps like 20 times and sometimes i play with it lol idk how i do it but i kno its a dream and if theres something tall in the dream i try to jump off it...wierd huh?! and also i dreamed of my brother dramaticly crying in my face..this one time i had a chill dream when i was in a pacific island it was awesome and i woke up chill and i saw a shadow of someone staring at me for asecond it was wierd....

thants it.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well you're as big as anything in your dreams and don't let anyone inside or outside of them convince you otherwise. i mean not that there isn't diversity or that you can always have your own way, it's just that everything else, in dreams or in life, is under that same limitation too. and in dreams, that's the only limitation you ARE under.

=^^=
    .../\...

3. qmajik15

qmajik15 Member

yeah i know what you're sayin hebrewnation. I used to have this weird ass nightmare like 3 nights a week a few years ago. It was so common that it got to the point where i knew i was dreaming and i could do anything i wanted to. That was pretty damn cool