Some Crazy Shit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by NatureFreak412, May 25, 2004.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I have a fuckin problem, see I have got baked like 3 times. And the last 2 times, I was like Am I stoned? and knowing I was I was having a fucking battle in my head saying i wasnt, but i know I was cause i had the zoomed in sight, the surreal feeling, floaty, and last night i was blowing smoke out the window and it kept coming back in and i started laughing, then a little voice said, why are u laughing? thats not funny, and i stopped, and then I started watching Friday, and i was hearing shit in that movie that i know wasnt there and i have saw it like 2643771 times, and i could comprehend it so much better, but that fucking voice was still saying ur not really high, why is it like that, and how can I make it go away, the weed i have is the only I have ever smoked, its all the same shit, so is it in the weed? please help

2. marquee

marquee Member

A lot of people start off that way. It's think it's because the high isnt quite what you expect so you keep telling yourself its not it. Anyway, it will go away after your positive youre stoned.

3. NatureFreak412

SO the more I get stoned and stuff, and get better quality weed I will be like fuck it im baked?

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Just don't let yourself analyze whether you're high or not. It kills your high if you are.

5. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Aural (hearing) hallucinations are very common after smoking bud, and can lead to paranoia if you are worried about being caught by someone. As for knowing when your high, I'd suggest picking out a trait that you really notice. Like, for me (because I'm slightly near-sighted), it's when I notice things that are really far away seem to melt into a 2-D image, like a living picture; that instantly tells me that I'm feeling it at the very least.

As for that stuff going away, unless its paranoia, I'm pretty sure it will with time. I actually miss the mass amount of aural hallucinations, but then agian, I'm rather fond of psychedelics, so it might just be me.

6. NatureFreak412

Thanks for u replies!

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah i agree with veloria..

just go with it man.... dont stress if your blazed or not, you smoked herb, and thats all you know.

8. NatureFreak412

ah thanks for the advice, thats what i keep telling myself, the herb does different things to different people, so i need to go with the experience

9. emublazin

emublazin Member

you was really high! lol

10. bertrose

bertrose Member

I hear shit all the time when im high, i might hear a sound and think my parents are home or something, but i never really hear a voice(unless im listening to music, haha). Maybe ur schizophrenic...and the voice ur hearing is really the other side of you...i doubt it...maybe ur just a new smoker and need to get used to it...

peace

11. NatureFreak412

Woah I took yaws advice and went and got stoned, and I got stoned, a I was litening to Immigrant song and I could hear shit in there that wasnt there before, then I put on moby- Poceline and I could hear wierd stuff. I was thinking and its possible to grow weed on Mars if u got the right stuff.

My lady broke up with me a couple of days, and I started to thinking about about this girl that I had liked before my lady, and man i started thinking all this psychedelic stuff like me and her in a tree making out, and then this tunnel of colors. I wasnt seeing it, I was thinking it with my eyes closed, and then I could feel the beat of the music on my eyes, even though the Music wasnt up loud, and it was weird, but freaking awesome. I think I am one of those Music/thinker/peaceful people when I toke up.

12. Ocean Byrd

I remember after I tried LSD that I would get into a self conflict over how powerful bud was and I finally settled on the fact that it wasn't really a drug, it was a herb; so it shouldn't really give you a mind fuck.

13. Ocean Byrd

Hey, listen to Reflections by Tool, or one of The Seasons (orchestral piece) by Vivaldi, try Summer; I can garuntee that those will bring good vibes and you'll be able to pick out each section/instrument, It's über cool.

14. NatureFreak412

When I was listening to porcelin, it felt like i was standing above the the piano parts, like all the drums was coming from ripples, and the other music from above, and the piano from below, it was weird, seems like the herb opens up the music part of my brain, i like it too, and Yeah I agree its not a drug its a herb.

15. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

I always have this internal battle in my head wondering if i'm really high or not....its really funny actually, because i usually get that when i'm really, really high...last night i was thinking that in my head and i ended up on my floor under a bunch of Pink Floyd record covers when I woke up this morning....i don't remember last night at all, except the begining of the stonage when i was asking if i was high...man, it was freaky....

:D

16. NatureFreak412

LoL, that sounds fun.

17. babynug

babynug Member

Sounds like you got some good stuff. try to relax and just enjoy the high. sounds corny, but don't try to think about it(the "high") and just enjoy the feeling:D . just helps me when i get that feeling.that's what i am doing now;)

18. emublazin

emublazin Member

you was fucked up and not relaxing enuff, so u was blowing your own high