Some call him fuckface...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by SweeperOfDreams13, May 22, 2004.

1. masada

masada Member

Sorry for the terrible bump, please delete if necessary, but I am fuckface. It's interesting to see my old posts and the reactions to them...I was a 100% totally different person...really was a fuckface. Wonder if SweeperofDreams is still hanging around....?

Oh, and you were all totally correct, I was on my way out fast. Luckily I got caught robbing a pharmacy and got thrown in the bin for a couple years, then I had some brutal experiences when I came out and started up on heroin (ODs, WDs, etc). Then, a few months ago, I had a very powerful psychedelic experience, in which I looked into a mirror, and watched my trackmarks expand, and form into an absess, and my body disintegrate and rot in front of my eyes. I knew this was showing me my body if I continued with the drugs and alcohol. Besides the drugs, I used to be such a sadistic, selfish, and dangerous brat. Today I feel love for literally everybody, and want to best for everybody. I'm kind and generous to a fault. Along with rehab, and the awful experiences I had, I can safely say, I am no longer really fuckface. I may inhabit his body and share his DNA, but we're completely different people.

And to those people disparaging me and wishing me ill - fuck you. I was a 13 year old kid (the age in this profile is off). I was just doing my best to make my life tolerable, but since I was a child, I couldn't comprehend the true consequences of my actions or behavior, they just seemed unreal. I hope you guys have matured as well.

Anyway, sorry for the unnecessary post, but I felt I needed to post it.

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Wow thats quite a confession... I was going to give you shit for necro-posting...lol

congrats on the new you.:)

3. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

What a nice read. :)

I am really happy to read that your life is where you now want it to be. Not an easy change to make. Kudos for making that change.