Solid thrashing

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sub2021, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

Just wondering have any of you guys heard of or experienced what happened to me last week.
    Basically as he title claims it ended up as a solid thrashing.
    I had received a discipline caning from my mistress 36 strokes.
    Before she began I was told there was going to be a twist.

Twist was after caning I had to stand and press a coin to the wall with my nose for five minutes. If the coin hit the floor it was double no mercy punishment. If I passed I was allowed orgasm.

Anyway the task was extremely difficult and I dropped the coin after about three minutes

Mistress made sure I’d remember and she laid it on hard and I was in agony
    It seemed a very strange extra twist and I thought it would be easy to complete

How wrong I was I’ve practiced since as I’m due for another visit next week and failure is not an option.

Has anyone heard or experienced same or similar punishments or know where it originated?

2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

Hi @Sub2021 yes I have done something extremely similar just not using a coin.
    When bound and gagged I've been instructed to stand and press a fruit to the wall with my forehead. Too little pressure I would drop it, extra issue with fruit is it can squash with too much pressure, and the lady often gave me peaches to use that squashed fairly easily.
    Just one of many tasks where failure meant punishment.
    Only other difference was she used a paddle.
    No idea where it originated from.

3. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

It’s a punishment I hope not to receive again.

Mistress doesn’t like failure and she really laid it on hard. Too hard I thought for a first time out of the blue task.

I dare not ask where this appeared from as I’m forbidden from speaking once door closes before the session.

A failure beating must be taken without any words

I was in agony but managed to please her by taking it for her.

She has me warned it’s happening next time again.......

4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Sub2021 she sounds like a very good Mistress whose rules should not be broken, just how it should be.
    As long as you are enjoying the submissive control and enjoy the rewards of passing her tasks it sounds like it's working well for both of you.
    It's very hard to speak with a gag on anyway :)

squirrely1 likes this.
  5. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Not quite the same but similar .... Wife gave me a pretty good spanking with her hairbrush then gave me corner time. I had been told not to rub my bottom. I heard her leave the room, and without thinking I started rubbing my backside. Well she returned and saw me doing it and scolded me and put be back over her knees for a second spanking which brought me to tears.

6. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

Well today’s the day. I’ve been summoned for correction punishment for forgetting to message mistress at a certain time. Only two minutes late but still picked up by her.

Will be same task afterwards for how long I don’t know.

She has promised 50 no mercy with the dreaded dressage whip if the coin hits the floor.

I hate her aggression with that whip. It’s a real stinger. Will report back later.....

7. Guildford

Guildford Members

Sub Where is that report you promised us? Is your butt too sore to sit down and post?

8. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

Should have reported earlier apologies. Was time keeping got me in the latest situation.

Correction punishment consisted of
    12 with riding crop
    12 with stingy cane. (Hurt a lot)
    12 with heavy paddle left my ass on fire for the coin press.

As I approached the corner I could hear mistress shake something behind me. She requested 6 minutes of the coin pressed to the wall.
    I thought not bad as I had been practicing during the week.
    I was not prepared for her next twisted move.
    She really wanted me to fail again.
    She laughed as she scattered uncooked rice on the floor and demanded I stand barefooted on this with coin held to wall.

It was impossible I think I got to 2 1/2 minutes and the agony of my feet cost me as the coin clanked onto the floor.

She left me there for about 20 minutes to take in what was ahead of me.
    Her parting words “You know as well as I know what that means.” stuck in my head.

She laid me over the back of the couch unrestrained and said if I moved or said one word she’d start all over again with me tied down

5 sets of ten with the dressage whip was administered without mercy. It was full pain from Stoke 1 to 50. The sound of it swishing through the air followed by it cutting my ass to shreds as it felt when every blow landed.

I hate that god dam whip the most.
    As I worshipped her boots and ass afterwards she said it is a task that I must pass to please her and she will continue until she gets the results she desires.

When she summons me again I know what I have to do....
    More practice required. I want to please her.

squirrely1 likes this.
  9. Sub2021

Sub2021 Members

Still not completed the task but have received encouragement twice more in the form of strict punishment.

Last time I got to within twenty seconds of the 5 minute target.

Twenty seconds short ended up with me paying in sets of twenty.

20 hairbrush
    20 strap
    20 cane and signed off with 20 lashes from a length of electrical cable.

A solid no mercy punishment.

I’ve gained a reduced time of 4 minutes for the next try as mistress gave me a bit of a severe temper beating the last time. She agreed afterwards it was a bit severe.