Soldiers not seen in the pictures

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 9, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

I wonder how many other soldiers have done this type of thing
    (maybe to one prisoner, on a smaller degree) and just weren't caught. Who knows...

2. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

From what I hear (hubby in the forces and was in Iraq) it will be about 10% of them do something nasty to a prisoner in varying degrees. not including the things they are allowed to do like put bags over their heads etc. they are actually allowed to do that according to the Geneva convention as well as other thnings I think are wrong, but thoses are allowed acts. YUK!!!!!!!!!

Love & Sadness
    Enonemouse

3. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Would that be 10% of all the soldiers over there, or 10% of the soldiers who have contact with prisoners?

4. Enonemouse

Not 100% sure will ask my hubby and get back to ya on that one. Ok I don't have to get back to you asked and he figure 10% of all who have contact, that includes the soldiers who capture and transporting soldiers and everyone in contact not just prison guys.

Love & Questions
    Enonemouse

5. hippietoad

hippietoad Member

Honestly it makes me sick to know that anyone would treat another human that way. How the heck do we expect other countries to show respect to our pow's if we treat theirs in such a manner ? And acts like that just make other countries hate us that much more. I think anyone who is involved with torturing another human being either military or civilian should have to sit in a jail cell for a long long time. If they would do that to another person who knows what else they would do. They're just sick freaks who are using war as an excuse to do these things.

6. Chongo Blanco

Chongo Blanco Banned

At first I thought we went to war with Iraq for the oil, but since gas in $2.05 a fucking gallon, we must have gone so we can take naked pictures of Iraqi prisoners.

7. Incubus

Incubus Banned

you guys stop bitchin, war is ugly, this shit happens, get over it or move to canada

8. Mari

Mari Member

We're not that happy about it up here either. :(

That's not shit happens, it's disgusting and I don't believe all this BS about not having any training on handling prisoners. You don't have to have training to know that was wrong.

9. Enonemouse

Exactly!!! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that beating the crap out of someone, putting underwear one their heads and pissing on them is wrong. I think a small word called common sense should fill that one and no training really required. Yes maybe they didn't get trained but would they do that sort of thing in normal life if so they are sick and twisted people who need locking up. I find the way people where treated beyond anything a prisoner should have to endure. Yes the blindfold them or place something over their heads for security as well as trying to get them to talk but beating the crap out of someone isn't the answer either. People being treated badly was suppose to be one of the reasons we went to war.

OH well I guess I will never understand any of it really I feel it was such an waste of lives and money.

I seem to getting upon my soap box alot today. I guess bad backs and drugs bring out the rebel in me.

Love & More Opinions
    EnonEmouse

10. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i just can't understand how anyone can get a kick out of someone else's misery. how??? why???
    I just dont get it. How can human beings be so evil?