Soldier Rambo and Surfer Joe

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Sunburst, May 8, 2004.

1. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Woo! I went to Liquidation World with mum today and I saw the most amazing things and bought them:
    Crappy, cheaply made barbie-type dolls! I bought them because they want to be together but were separted. I felt sad for them. I'll post a pic once my stupid webcam works again:cool:
    I drew some chest hair on Soldier Rambo the peacekeeper (that's what it said he was on his package), but Joe is a bit of a fem surfer dude, and he waxes his body each week. He enjoys the silky-smoothness. He was also involved in a near-fatal surfing accident last year which involved him, a 12-foot pole sticking out of the water, and a great white shark. He lost his genetailia in the accident, which explains why there's just a weird plastic bit there now. They have to keep their relationship a secret because otherwise, sadly, Rambo may be expelled from the army. I tried to talk him into leaving the army because of destruction and pain, but he wouldn't do it. I suppose I have to let him do whatever he feels is right. I did manage to steal his plastic rifle, however, and hot-glue a plastic flower to it:D
    Joe is currently trying to teach Rambo to surf. I'll let you all know how that goes...

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Joe! Stop touching him there! That's not teaching him anything about surfing!

3. thepixies

thepixies Member

hahaha you are crazy y'know that?

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

No I'm not! Don't call me names! I'm allowed to have plastic friends! We have wonderful coversations, and they eat supper with me. They are real friends. Don't stifle me! AAAUUGHGGH!!:eek:

5. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

you are so rad... ha man... i love my girlfriend, im really in love, i didnt know that itd happen this way, i thought, or i didnt know, but i love her sooo much, i didnt know that i could love someone soo much.. its like woow.. i love you.. and i really love her.. wow.. shes soo... oh.. yeah.. man... and since she slept over last night.. erm.. um.. oh yeah. we slept from 2 am to 9:30 in each other arms...

6. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

what's going on here?

7. thepixies

thepixies Member

i dont mean to sound rude or anything willow, but we get the idea we know you love her we know we know dammit we know

8. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

and i put my signature under this! :) No offence, anyway, but please at least try to keep on the topic!

Haha, you sound silly with Rambo and Joe stuff, great for imagination, though. :)
    I bet you could write a novel, couldn't you?

9. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

Ha I brought up the 2nd thread in this place!