"Soft" flashing by ladies

Discussion in 'Lingerie & Costumes' started by oldguynurse, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Geez if it isn't one thing it's another . Hang in there pal . We'll be here .

Joe90 likes this.
  2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Update on Thurs 14th, at night. Tomorrow they move me to another rehab facility, where I'll probably spend about two weeks. A piece of bone in the hip shifted and can't get evaluated by the surgeon 'til next Wed. So I might as well keep building up strength in all the other muscles and the good leg. If next Wed he says I can bear a small amt of weight on the operative hip, then I can go home!! If not, it's another 3-4 weeks in rehab. We shall see.

Not gonna be fun getting to know another set of nurses and therapists, and a new doc, but that's the way it's going to be for awhile. Dammit.

Will try to post again tomorrow night or the day after settling in there. Thanks for the notes.

3. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Glad your still with us!!;-)

Joe90 and oldguynurse like this.
  4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Geez...not much you can do but keep working on it and , more or less , following all their directions in order to get mobile again .
    Hang in there , the worlds going on and it's as screwed up as when you last checked . It'll all be here when you get out .

Joe90 and oldguynurse like this.
  5. oldguynurse

When I'd started this thread, it was to try to get some more of the following comments from females. I've been working on a manuscript titled "Soft Flashing in the Time of The Virus". It's some academic articles and many many comments from females who indulge, gleaned from various carefully chosen social media sites.

Apparently there aren't enough ladies on this section of Hip to get more than the few replies which have come in.

But here is one typical page from the collection.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, as to the question of showing off what’s under our skirt. If I have nothing on under there, no, I won’t. Haven’t yet let a guy have a look then (ok, my husband), but if I’m wearing some lacy or just barely there panties, yeah, sure I’ll let some guy have a quick peek. I’ve done it more than a few times to unknown males. It’s just for fun. They’re not expecting it and you’re in control and get secretly, privately excited doing it. Why not? Can’t do it all the time, for sure, but still. With all the masks nowadays it’s easy!
    Answered May 28, 2020

Yes, some women do knowingly. At my age I don’t wear miniskirts anymore, but I still at times find a way to let my legs, boobs or butt get looked at by a male. I’ve been thinking it’s maybe some monthly female urge I get and I don’t let it bother me. Not that different than a swimsuit bottom and some of those are really small! And now lately we get to have a mask on when we’re out. And that makes it even easier to do!
    Answered Jun 2, 2020

This is the exact same answer as someone else. I have this little hobby of watching the reactions of men looking and noticing panties or lack of through tights or leggings. I may let a few lucky ones have a peek under a skirt now and then. They get so silly trying to not get caught it’s funny watching them.
    Answered Jun 5, 2020

Not me, but my wife. The only way to describe her is “tiny”. She is tiny all over. At 26 years, she is 4′ 10″, weighs around 98 lbs, and wears an A bra (that she barely fills). But she likes to show her legs and some other things off a bit. Always very discreetly. Says it makes her feel like a grown woman instead of just looking like a sixteen year old girl!
    Answered January 6, 2019

When I was in college, one time I had to go across the street for groceries and just threw on some short cutoffs and a small camisole. Coming home I had to stop at the corner to cross the street with the light. Three men were standing near the corner talking. I could make out comments about my shorts. I’d been wondering about maybe flashing somebody and realized I had already started! I bit my lip, then “accidently” dropped the bag of groceries. When I bent over to pick it up, the cutoffs went way up my butt and the cami slid up above my tits. The light changed and I stood up and crossed the street. It was so easy and quick that I’ve tried some things like that a few more times. You just have to pick your time and place.
    Answered January 16, 2019

To be honest, I have had this experience many times, I love showing a little extra legs or sometimes maybe even bras, undies, so the answer is yes I do it too sometimes.
    Answered September 12, 2018

At times, yes. Like to go shopping wearing a light, short sun dress and then choose a guy. At a right time I arrange so he gets an eyeful of what’s under it, always “accidentally” of course! I love to see their reactions. I just act like I didn’t realize!
    Answered September 15, 2018

Hah, I thought I was the only one…well…not exactly like you….different. I do like I guess show some parts of my body but just sometimes. Its a feeling of anticipation and wondering if maybe will get looked at more than just an ordinary glance by a man. And when it happens feeling a secret part of you is getting looked at and maybe even closely examined. Wow! I love it! Youre way more brave than I am but I try just simple ways of showing off a bit sometimes.
    Answered September 30, 2018

Joe90, Captain Scarlet and Python 8 like this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

For me this picture just oozes class

[​IMG]

Joe90, Justinsky, Rocket73 and 6 others like this.
  7. Longstone

Longstone Members

This single post tells us so much about the world we live in. I’m sat here completely torn. On one side, I would love to be flashed by any of those women and to let them know what it did to me. On the other, if I wore short shorts and let my cock fall out in public, I’d be locked up. Double standards reign supreme

Old70#PA, 6Sailor9 and Todd56 like this.
  8. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Loooove me some Laurie Dhue

Joe90 likes this.
  9. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Joe90, DapperBuff and Python 8 like this.
  11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

The look on her face;; I feel like I'm forgetting something!!!!! OH my panties...

Old70#PA and oldguynurse like this.
  12. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

Nah, she knows…
    upload_2022-7-23_12-38-54.jpeg

Romper, jimandjan, Old70#PA and 2 others like this.
  13. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

My wife finds this thread amusing. Her comment, "If they want to go flashing, why would they wear panties? Just go bare and do it the right way."

Hope you are healing OGN. It's been a difficult journey. My wife has broken her pelvis on two separate occasions. Both times she was bucked off of horses. So, I have an idea of what you are going through.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Focus136 and Redwingsfan like this.
  15. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I’ve had time to think on this for awhile and I believe with sex being more open now as compared to years ago when women work shunned for showing cleavage and such. It is now more open and not frowned upon for ladies to go wearing less clothing shorter skirts no bras and tighter fitting clothes that men and women now see it as a normal everyday thing.

Softwhispers and oldguynurse like this.
  16. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

But is it a normal everyday thing for women to wear short skirts with no panties and give lucky guys good views? I wish it were but don't think it is. The only woman I know of who occasionally does this is my wife.

17. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

As for the intentional flash I don’t think it’s normal but the accidental flash happens

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Redwingsfan likes this.
  19. oldguynurse

Thanks, Rompe, appreciate the thought. Actually, the hip fix surgery went ok, but then a large piece of the femur, which all the muscles attach to, broke off. Doc say's this will "eventually" grow back together but will take many months using a walker. Fuckin' great!

As to other comments on flashing being posted lately, I'll go back through my files and find the percentage breakdown of a well-done academic study. It ranged from:
    1) 'Rarely wear panties', through to 5) 'Always wear panties'. I think I remember it was 5-6% frequently go without, but around 40% do so now and then.

Joe90 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  20. DapperBuff

DapperBuff Members

mark my wife down as a “never, unless at work in her scrubs”. And also me.

Eyesropen, Joe90 and oldguynurse like this.