Soda?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by wiufcaoltp, May 28, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Actually.. we kind of just call everything down here Coke.... you say you want a coke, and then we say, "What kind?" hehe... I was working at a restaurant in Minnesota for the summer one year, and every time someone ordered a Coke, I would ask them what kind, and they thought I was totally stupid. :D But the South will rise again....maybe.

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

soda is so bad for your body....its full of antinutrients

sodium phosphate leaches calcium out of you, and there's just so many unnatural chemicals, not to mention all that sugar. even worse are the diet sodas with the frankensweeteners.

yeah, so anyways, i dont drink soda. we dont keep it in the house. once in a very very long time i'll have a soda, but only if it has alcohol in it. :)

3. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

i have stopped drinking soda prety much,
    and by "pretty much" i mean in a mixed drink which is rare.

4. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gotta have my Mountain Dew daily!

5. Happy_Go_Crazy

Happy_Go_Crazy Member

I don't drink much pop. I would much rather just drink water or juice than that stuff!

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

that is exactly how i am, if i don't have any near me i could care less but if its here i will have it gone in a good hour or two.....
    between all the soda my hubby keeps in the house and my Ice Tea habit I wold say I have way to much sugar and caffeine