Socialsex.com

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by dizzyG, May 10, 2013.

1. dizzyG

dizzyG Guest

I recently registered for an account on socialsex.com (they are an advertiser on this site). I posted a couples profile looking for a woman interested in a threesome (for the record, I have never had the opportunity but fantasize about it all the time). Anyway, I was curious to know if this site is legit. I keep getting emails from women that seem pretty hot (and young) but I have to pay their upgrade fee to see more info; like reply to messages, see photos, etc. If this site is legit, then this is not a problem. Can anyone give me their input?

2. d0nny

d0nny Member

fake. of course they want more money. just go to a swingers club.

3. dizzyG

dizzyG Guest

I don't think I would be comfortable in a swingers club. Just looking for a bi-curious female in Ohio that wants to have wild sex with a couple.

4. Anonjack64

Anonjack64 Guest

I would wish women would get on line more often 98% of the internets is dudes looking for a hole to stick it in. or a dude pretending to be a women witch is f-ing wrong anyways