Soccer Players = PUSSIES

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by SirTokesAlot, Jun 24, 2006.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

until some of these people experience being taking down by a hard slide tackle, they're not going to understand how much damage that tackle can cause. have someone kick you in the knee or hands and tell me how it feels. have your ribs cracked because of how hard the ball was kicked, but you continue to play. go up into the air and bang heads with another player.

^^most of those can happen in most every other contact sport - be it basketball, rugby, football, MMA, wrestling, hockey...and so on

2. chineseeyesguy420

chineseeyesguy420 Member

yeah, man. gotta love your pro-wrestling. been watching since i was 2, 18 years in the making. im actually going to ECW in Philly on 4th of July. got row 5 from the ring.

3. KParker730

KParker730 Member

try getting kicked in the shin with track spikes! X(

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

wait what? Whats conditioning and training between sportsmen have to do with me calling some soccer players pussies? (or the way they play)

Of course, because these pussies are bigger and tougher and play a professional sport... so yeah, I would get my ass kicked. Doesnt mean that they arent still little bitches.

5. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

American footballers are well known for being pansies. Whats with all those pads and helmets. Rugby players don't use them. This thread seems more like sour grapes as you Yankess can't play the game.

6. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

contradict much?

how can someone be at once a pussy & tough, strong and, big.
    i'm sorry but you lose you have no backing for you statements you have no ground to stand on.

you fail.

Name five players from any country who you think try and draw cards too often. If you can't than it just proves you a silly 15 year old boy who is talking without any reason or knowledge of what he's saying.

7. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

yeah for real that shit hurts.

8. Buritos

Buritos Member

Hey now,America was ranked 4th in the World Cup thing. Like..4th behind Brazil,France and..some other country.

But hurling is the way to go. Woooooo!

9. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

come on.....were on the internet....no need for name calling when your never ever gonna see the person any time in your life.....also.....soccar players are tought to do that, its smart soccar.....if the best player on the feild does something to you, point to his as untill hes thrown out.....

i agree with this strategy.....but come on.....you cant sit on your ass and whine about your ankel without looking like a pussy.....i think we can all agree on that.....and yes im sure it hurts like a bitch.....but if your doing it for a living.....dont you think youd be used to it?

10. KParker730

KParker730 Member

wasnt the us ranked 5th?

11. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

...so this makes you an ulta whiney kamehamiha mega-bitch?

12. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

wtf are you talkin about

13. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Exactly..

14. WeedIsMyAntiDrug

WeedIsMyAntiDrug Member

15. Action_Frank

Action_Frank Member

wait soccer players should get used to pain?

look I've played basketball American football I've even used to skateboard alot
    and when I've gotten hurt badly it's always been soccer. like i said before i broke my foot once playing soccer. sprained ankles kicks to the face.

I've gotten hurt playing soccer more than doing anything else.

oh and FYI thiws is my new account i've gotten pretty tired of my old SN

16. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

It's called a dive, sirtokesalot. And Soccer isn't meant to be a contact sport, so when there is contact, they lie and try and get the other guy carded. They aren't pussies, they're liars. Soccer is a grueling sport, like water polo, in that they spend the whole game running up and down the pitch, wherein when we play football here in the states each guy sits through half the game while the other squad is on the field. Oh, and I think Javican is trying to say you are, like Cartman's mom, a biatch. Not sure, but I think so. Javican? But I am going to have to agree with the mickey earlier that mentioned hurling (Not curling, lads). That shit is brutal. I met this dude in Brussels that had this massive scar on the side of his head where he had gotten whacked in a hurling match. I would love to watch that. Sounds like good shit. Props to the Irish.

17. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Basically, SirTokesAlot, what everyone is saying is that you are ignorant and should have some knowledge of the game before you come on here and make a fool of yourself.
    Either that or you probably played soccer and had a bad experience and now you have to diss it and all the people who play.

18. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

or maybe he's a 15 year old boy with misplaced anger

THEIR NOT YOUR FATHER!
    lol JK JK

but really your explaination of why these professional athletes (compared to your unrealistic standards of manly-ness)are pussies shows you have very little knowleage of the game. therefore your opinion has no base in fact other than the two or three games you maybe saw before the US was elinated from the world cup.

Also if these men are pussies whos tough what do you base your perspective on? Marv from sin city?

these guys play a rough game and get the shit kickout of them on a reguler basis.

19. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Yeah yeah, my friend always said how doomsday-esque slide tackles were too.
    Fine, fair enough - they're brutal.

Now take a 90 mph hockey puck to the face.
    Or a couple 200 pounders flying toward you nearly devoid of friction, then slamming their elbows and hips into your kidneys and gut.
    Oh, and take a hockey stick to the throat while you're at it.

then tell me how much someone tripping you on grass hurts.
    :)

Nothing against soccer players...it's a cool sport and all, but they really don't convince anyone when they try to act all tough about it.

20. boothy

boothy Senior Member

yes it is mate, agree with you and all, but soccer is not a no-contact sport ;)