Sober Moments!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Rycon, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Rycon

Rycon Member

Alright I dont know if this shit happens to you guys but I have to know..

I ask alot of my friends and stuff and some people know what im talking about and others do not at all.

Do you ever have random sober moments when your really baked, all of a sudeen you feel like your not high at all and your mind is back to normal, then after you think about it for a second next thing you know your high again.

I really cant say when it hits you because it seems at random times, but you do have to be pretty high.

I do believe that you can sober up when you concentrate really hard (Like fear or adrenilene hits you), but this isnt when your in a extreme situation.

So does this happen to anybody else or am I just crazy..

2. philywilly

philywilly Member

Well, sometimes I kind of zone out into what seems to be total clarity. It lasts only a few seconds.. it basically feels as if I stop thinking and just observe what's in front of me.

3. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Depends on the weed. Alot of the time I get stoned enough to feel a body high without my brain going into complete oblivion, others I smoke till i cant move, but its got alot to do with what Im toking on. The last bag I bought was White Rhino and I smoked a bowl, and didnt feel my brain slow down, so i figured I must not be high enoigh, but when I tried to get up to pack another bowl, I felt it. when I smoke regs, My brain feels slower, but if i concentrate, its fine. I do the opposite, If im sober and get stressed, I can feel high without having to toke to take myself out of that place. Man, these mids I got are good.. im rambling.

4. spanishcastlemagic

spanishcastlemagic Member

I usually have a pretty good control over my high, and I am high around my parents a lot. so I can become fairly soberish on demand really.

But yeah i do know what you mean, when your just sitting there and for a second you feel totally normal, but it doesnt last long enough for me to know whether or not it actually happened.

5. Rycon

Rycon Member

Yeah defintly

6. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

If someone does something dumb like breaks something I go right back to normal and just get pissed off.

Like when my friend broke 3 glasses at my house. I told him to clean it up and get out.

It was my best friend though so he knew I'd only be pissed for that day, He's just so fucking dumb he tried to carry 3 glasses of pop at once.

7. ishade32

ishade32 Member

yes happens to me EVERYTIME im high! well almost anyway. i get these short moments where im like "shit wtf? my high is over already so fast?" then a few seconds later i feel it again and im like "ok nvm =D"

8. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

yeah i can sober up intentionally for small amounts of time like when im talking to the rents.

9. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I can push clarity forward if I need to. You just have to focus. I do find sometimes that it isn't voluntary, but it usually is.

10. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

After I got caught smoking I sobered up really quick. Like from completley high to sober in like 1 minute.

11. aDawg

aDawg Member

Oh yeah, this stuff happens to me all the time.

Its basically kinda like.. You can break through the "high barrier", I just kinda like focus my eyes and I can feel myself breaking through to reality, and clarity, for like a second or so.

Then snap back, but its kinda fun to do, I know what you mean, lol had no idea people do this shit as I do.