So ya, thought ya, might like to, go to the show.....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dagg, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Dagg

Dagg Member

Come all ye Hippies, through backs to the sixty's. Deadheads and Dreads, Creekers and Campers, Punkers, Funkers, and Gothers, and of course we can't forget all you happy little Freaks.
    So come along and welcome the newest addition to this happy family. He may seem shy at first but, be cautions Lady's & Gent's, for when he starts to warm up he gets pretty wild ! So keep your hands and feet clear upon passing his cage. Although he doesn't bite anymore ( per order of the courts) he still nibbles. And it's told that his eyes will capture and hold you in his spell.
    He hails from a little village known as New Haven, Ct. When he is not sniffing out trails in the forrest or scaling the side of mountains, then he is usually tramping around the states, lured to the many kinds of music that waft through the air to make the soul soar, the heart sing and to tame the wild beast !
    So lady's & Gent's, come along and put your money down. And enter at your own risk! And yet, you may be surprised by what you might find.
    And never mind the man behind the curtain. He just pulls the strings

2. jimmyjam

jimmyjam Member

Welcome aboard Dagg, I hope you enjoy your time here at Hip Forums. How is life in New Haven CT???? Take care Dagg have a great day.

3. r0ach

r0ach Member

4. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Welcome to the forums...you sound fun :D

5. 61_model

61_model Member

Whats up Dagg? I love that PINK intro, the finest r-n-r band PERIOD.

6. Dagg

Dagg Member

Hey, shout back at Jimmyjam, rOach, Wonder Girl , and 61 Model. I'm sorry I haven't responded back. New job and new girlfriend. Loving every bit. Well thanks for the welcome. See ya in the funnypapers................