So who likes Morning Sex? What Kind...

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by ljnh, Sep 27, 2006.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm a little worried about it actually. i haven't had the opportunity for morning sex in a couple years, but in those couple years i've been noticing a significant increase in olfactory sensitivity, and i'm afraid of what morning breath will do to me when i do get the chance again.

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I don’t usually wake up feeling energetic but I’m up with being spooned while getting a back rub.
    Occasionally I get so turned on that I take over and ride him till we both cum.

3. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I vote yes.

4. cincy

cincy Members

My wife is a night person, and has most of her orgasms at night. I am a morning person and get most of my tease sessions in the morning. And when I'm allowed to cum, it's always in the morning.

Blog cincy34

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    Alice in SC likes this.
  5. Goander

Goander Members

I love morning sex ! Any kind of sex or masturbation !

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am a man and after I have slept the night, I find that I have a harder erection in the morning I really love doing a doggie with my wife and slow stroking before the pounding starts. We collapse and sleep more. She is more spontaneous and can fuck at anytime she gets in the mood. But, she likes afternoon sex. It’s all good at my house.

Alice in SC and GillyGal like this.
  7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, some good ol morning head is the best

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Having sex in the morning doesn't give me as strong of an O as other times of the day. I like it, but love it in the afternoon, or evening. My husband though loves morning sex.

9. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I love morning sex. I had a fantasy of waking up to a man standing next to the bed naked.. My lover fulfilled that fantasy the other morning!

Alice in SC and GillyGal like this.
  10. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Morning sex is awesome. When you’re sleepy and horny and not thinking straight but you just know you want to fuck each other.

I love it when he wakes me up by fingering me or going down on me or rubbing his cock on my boobs.

One of the best orgasms I ever had was like this where I was half dreaming and half awake while he fingered me. I came so hard and then practically begged him to fuck me. It wasn’t til later I remembered his friend was staying over in the next room and probably heard everything! For me it was a reminder how much better sex is when you let go of everything, don’t think and just let yourself be a sexual being

Alice in SC likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You know what's even better than sex in the morning.

Bacon.

Eric!, GLENGLEN and Mallyboppa like this.
  12. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

as I get older it seems morning sex is the way to go for me....gets my day started and I feel fabulous....of course it's been awhile since ive had sex at all so I don't even know why I'm talking about this. lol

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

It's a great way to start the day, I put my palm over her pussy and slowly massage it. She'll start to moan and then I insert a finger or two. I then get on top and gently put my cock in and thrust slow for a bit. Her orgasms are smaller and after a few I will shoot my hot load.

Alice in SC likes this.
  14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love sex anytime, but most days I will blow my hubby first thing in the morning. I love the taste of his cock from the night's before session. Unwashed unreal

Alice in SC likes this.
  15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mmmmmm! I like the way you Think!

16. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like morning sex also! When I wake up Horny and suck hubby to get him Hard and I climb on Top! Mmmmmm! Baby!

Deejay2018 and Modasflower like this.
  17. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Woke up and she was kinda up,also. She grabbed my hand and allowed me to rub her clit. Got wet and I put my throbbing cock in her. She was really stretched this am which was good cause she kept cumming and oozing and even squirted and I thrusted for about 30minutes, we were all sweaty but then I shot the load. Stayed hard and kept thrusting for a bit. Exhausted but recharged and then fucked her stretched wet pussy loaded with my cum. She is an amazing lay

Altman and JessWithCurves like this.