So what's up with the big black schlong? Do girls really seek it? Or is it a myth?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnschlong, May 31, 2006.

1. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Okay, now I'm not proud of this, but I've been to prison, and I will tell you that the mythical big black dong does exist. Not every black guy has it, but every so often there is a black guy with a dong that is not only big, but it seems like it is erect 24/7, or at least 3/4 erection at all times. And yes, there are guys with ones that are big to me that say they wish they had bigger ones, and one time I read something by Sigmund Freud saying that all guys had this issue. I personally don't. Mine's only 6", but I've never heard complaints. I used to have an issue with it though.

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I've never had a fantasy involving black men and I don't fantasize about huge cocks. Should it happen in the future, I'd keep you posted.

jmadre likes this.
  3. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

RooR is pretty much right on! It has always been human nature to want what you can't have. It was never more prevalent than during the years of slavery, however, it went both ways. White women for Black men and White men for Black Women so to base the desire simply on cock size is not completely true. After slavery was abolished it certainly didn't go away and in fact increased however, socially unacceptable and Taboo was the kindling that started the fire. While the social wall's of racism have crumbled significantly, for White women, many still have living family members of past generations who would protest against their kids or grand kids being coupled interracially simply because they know nothing else and refuse to change their beliefs on how to raise their children concerning acceptable marriage partners for their children. So while the socially unacceptable portion is barely an issue compared to what it was 40-60 years ago, the Taboo portion survived for a long while with a good piece of meat left on the bone in many instances! But we all know since the PC and Time-out revolution began, this Taboo has itself shrank to minute portions compared to where they once were. It's just never been about size only!

4. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Me and my wife are white. When my wife was young she dated nothing but black men for a while and said yes they do have huge dicks alot of them anyway. She fantasises about them when we have sex.

VeryAnon likes this.
  5. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Black cocks are on average no bigger than white cocks. This is a medically documented fact. That being said, I'm sure than many that do want to try a black cock would prefer the guys that are large. That is what a fantasy is.

6. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I think that it is nonsense and singles out black men.I am black and when I have been with a lot of women and on a couple of occasions I have had remarks like I have heard black men have big cocks

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Wife was a ER nurse and has seen hundreds if not thousands of penises.That said, she said nature does not discriminate.

8. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

I wonder if black guys with average cocks are suffering too because of the expectations that now reside in women's minds when you lower your trunks?

9. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

My wife did it simply to be the typical trope of a blond, white, married woman getting taken by a BBC. Problem was, the BBC turned out to be just an average one.

10. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

From personal experience I can say that it's a myth. One I was disappointed to find out, but still a myth. I haven't seen much difference in dick size in neither sex partners or nudist clubs.

11. Just for fun

I'm white and I have been with my share of black women and they all have been a nice tight fit. But my wife has ben with dozens of black men and she says there is deffinetly a huge difference in girth and length. My ex and some fuck friends said the same thing.

12. srgreene

srgreene Members

Where did you read that? Can you give the reference? My understanding n is it's a myth, but my (rather limited) experience suggests otherwise.

13. James T

James T Members

Fiance has been with three black guys. Said only one was actually a BBC. One was my size the other was smaller and thinner.

14. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have known several women who prefer black men. Not seen enough black men's cocks erect to draw any conclusion about whether it is a myth or not.

15. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

some men really are hung. most men are over compenstating. they think their big but not. their wives or girlfriends say they are but thats to appease their egos

16. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have been measured on a few occasions before fucking them. One remark said it is a challenge

17. Treesa

Treesa Members

I've slept with a big black guy a few times and no doubt it's big, but it was by no means pleasurable sex for me, I liked being stretched but they'd never last long and completely uncaring, I would have been better off never experiencing it.

jmadre and Z-Man1983 like this.
  18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I have always cared and never been my intention to hurt any girl,l am what I am but not some wild animal.

Treesa and srgreene like this.
  19. Just for fun

my wife said the same thing, huge and fun but something was missing

Treesa likes this.
  20. AnyaZ89

AnyaZ89 Member

It isn't a must have. But there are some really attractive black men out there...with large cocks. ;)

YungSAVi and cindy94 like this.