So what happened to the uproar about migrant caravans?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Sep 7, 2019.

1. So you're saying they can't be in smaller groups, because if they were we'd be killing them with helicopters? I'm confused.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

History revisionists always exploit the blurry memories of the populace.

This is why it’s always good to preserve news articles and video clips. Before the revisionists publish history books for public schools.

3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Darn, you had to do some research!
    All you had to do is copy the first few words of the quote....and Goggle it! I use Duck Duck myself. When you do this you'll find multiple listings for that quote.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes I'm saying that "dispersing" smaller crowds avoid attention is false when it comes to the technology of 2019.

5. walkoflife

walkoflife Some Assembly Required Super Moderator

Up until I read this post, I forgot about them completely.

Their "purpose" really depended on which side of the political line you stood, IMHO:

Want to pressure Trump into allowing an even larger influx of immigrants into the country? Start a caravan and demand compensation for your time.
    Want to pressure Trump into building a wall from California to the Gulf? Start a caravan.
    Are you a conspiracy theorist? Start a caravan and tell the world a billionaire is funding it.

It's all propaganda; to whom said propaganda is credited will depend on which media outlet you believe - if any.

6-eyed shaman likes this.